BarTender Software - 2016 Enterprise Automation Edition
BarTender® 2016 is one of the most significant releases in the product’s history, delivering new and improved capabilities that enhance your design and printing experience and make it easier than ever to manage and administer your operations. With hundreds of thousands of users in more than 150 countries, BarTender® barcode software is the world's leading design and print software for labels, barcodes, cards and RFID tags. Running stand-alone or integrated with just about any other program, BarTender is the perfect solution for almost any on-demand printing or marking application, including: label printing, print and apply, direct marking on parts and packaging, encoding smart cards, sign production, and much more. Powerful companion applications even manage system security, network print functions, document publishing, print job logging, and more. Licensing for this software is based on the number of printers used.
Data Sheet — BarTender Software - 2016 Enterprise Automation Edition
Why buy this software?
BarTender software allows customers to print and encode RFID tags quickly and easily. This software is feature rich, and is supported by 3,200+ printers worldwide. The template design feature and easy import/export feature allow customers to easily print logos, graphics, and barcodes on their RFID labels.
- Design and print labels, cards, mag stripe cards and more.
- Optimize print speed to any printer or marking device.
- Design data-entry forms that provide data validation and accept print-time input from the keyboard or a barcode scanner.
- Read data from CSV files, databases and Excel. Easily search and select records for printing
- Encode RFID labels.
- Automatically print from any OS, system or device in response to data transactions and SDK requests.
- Design using Intelligent TemplatesTM to reduce maintenance.
- Secure the printing environment with user and group roles.
- Monitor live print status and view detailed history of system usage.
- Automatically print in response to Web service API or TCP/IP communication.
- Integrate with SAP and Oracle.
- Take advantage of centralized system management, browser-hosted printing, centralized template storage with revision control, electronic signature support, full SDK control, smart card encoding and more.
- Tech Support Included.
- Eassy to learn, easy to use.
- Ready to print templates.
- Advanced drawing functions.
- Multiple-Level security protections.
- Powerful, flexible data retrieval.
- Easily import and export graphics.
- .NET SDKs simplify integration.
- Available in both 64-bit and 32-bit applications.
- Visual Basic Scripting Editor: With the new Script Editor, you can easily navigate between different scripts in your document, access supported code snippets to help you when writing custom code, access application specific VB Script objects, properties, and functions for use specifically with BarTender, and more.
- BarTender Administration Console: BarTender Security Center has been moved to Administration Console, with many additions and improvements. From here, administrators can manage integrations, control security, monitor BarTender-related services, and administer the BarTender System Database.
- Database Connectivity: BarTender 2016 introduces improved database support using ADO.NET drivers to natively connect to your database. The updated Database Setup dialog (formally known as the Database Connection Setup dialog) is more intuitive, and allows for many more database options.
- Data Entry Forms: BarTender 2016 brings significant and powerful improvements to the creation and use of data entry forms. Now you can include data entry prompts, query prompts and record selectors on the same form, allowing a user to enter information, query the database and filter database records from the same location.
- BarTender Print Portal: BarTender Web Print Server is now called BarTender Print Portal, and it includes improvements such as a more intuitive interface, support for all modern browsers, support for tablets and smart phones, the ability to print using the cloud, and more.
- More Support for RFID Encoding: BarTender 2016 greatly expands its support for RFID and barcode encoding. This includes added support for EPC URI syntax, and the ability to specify RFID security settings per document.
- BarTender Integration Builder: Commander has been replaced by BarTender Integration Builder and enables you to seamlessly integrated BarTender's printing capabilities with virtually any enterprise business operation.
Enterprise Automation Edition
- Includes Our most powerful edition. Includes all of the design, printing, software integration, and data sourcing features of the Automation edition, plus advanced server functions for centralized printing, security and administration. Supports RFID and all card printing and smart card encoding functions. Includes BarTender Print Portal to print labels from any browser and the BarTender Administration Console that enables administrators to control security and manage integrations Contains our most advanced integration features, including TCP/IP triggers, SAP AII, Oracle XML, XML transforms, and XML scripting. Includes full functionality for all of the Companion Applications, including Librarian and logging to centralized databases. Tracks printer parts inventory and in-printer media usage.