Zebra ZD411T Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer (203/300 dpi, 2 Inch Print Width, Thermal Transfer, USB, USB Host, Modular Connectivity Slot, Bluetooth Low Energy 5, EZPL, Optional 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1)
The Zebra ZD411T Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer is an advanced 2-inch compact desktop printer that delivers the features, flexibility, and security for years of hassle-free printing. The ZD411T offers five status LED icons and a 3-button user interface, movable sensor for greater media flexibility, fast print speeds, and USB and USB Host connectivity - all backed by a 2-year warranty. With Zebra's Print DNA software suite, the ZD411T printer is easy to integrate, simple to operate, and can be managed onsite or remotely via a web-based dashboard. The ZD411T is designed to evolve with technology with an innovative architecture that powers future printing and emerging applications to keep our workflows at peak performance.
NOTE: The Zebra ZD411T Printer comes standard with USB, USB Host, Modular Connectivity Slot, and Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity. This desktop printer is available with optional 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. This desktop printer is NOT RFID capable.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZD411T Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZD411T Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer Unit
- Power Supply
- Two Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The advanced Zebra ZD411T Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer supports a wide variety of label and tag applications for nearly any 2-inch (56 mm) use case. Featuring a new architecture for added performance, field-installable media handling and communication options, the ZD411 is engineered to grow with business needs.
- Thermal transfer printer model.
- Incredibly small footprint.
- Standard tear media handling.
- Designed to fit in virtually any workspace.
- Features a new architecture and Zebra's exclusive Print DNA software suite.
- Enhanced processing power, unmatched security, and intuitive setup and operation.
- Five status LED icons and an advanced 3-button user interface.
- Color-coded touch points and a new media-handling design guide to speed through media changes with ease.
- Backwards compatible with virtually any existing printer.
- Can connect to existing wired and wireless networks, or directly to any PC.
- Movable media sensor that allows for almost any media use.
- Common applications: retail, manufacturing, warehouse management, and hospitality.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra ZD411T Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra Carrying Case
- Zebra Mounting Kits
- Zebra Printer Cables
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Printheads
- Zebra Platen Rollers
- Zebra Font Packs
- Zebra Field Installable Rewinder Modules
- Zebra Field Installable Peeler Modules
- Zebra Field Installable Cutter Modules
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
Optional: Wireless dual radio – 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Classic 4.1
300 dpi: 54 mm (2.13 in)