Zebra ZD220T Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer (203 dpi, 4.1 Inch Print Width, Thermal Transfer, USB, Standard EZPL, Optional Peeler)
The Zebra ZD220T Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer delivers reliable operation and basic features at an affordable price. With an industry leading out-of-the-box experience, the ZD220T is simple to install and use - customers can begin printing immediately. The ZD220T features USB connectivity, a single LED status indicator, and a single button for feed/pause. Engineered with Zebra quality, the ZD220T is built to last for years, boasting a dual-wall construction and an all-metal printhead - components not often found in a basic printer. It also features a core set of Print DNA software applications, powered by Link-OS Basic, to deliver a cost-effective and dependable print experience, today and for years to come.
NOTE: The Zebra ZD220T Printer comes standard with USB connectivity. This desktop printer is NOT RFID capable.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZD220T Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZD220T Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer Unit
- Power Supply
- Two Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The Zebra ZD220T Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer is designed for customers who will benefit from a lower price point and a modest feature set requiring minimal training. This 4-inch printer boasts solid construction, a great out-of-the-box experience, easy operation, and the basic features today's customers need to keep workflows moving.
- Thermal transfer printer model.
- ZPL and EPL programming languages.
- Single LED status indicator.
- Single button for feed/pause.
- USB connectivity.
- Offers OpenACCESS™ clamshell design for easy media loading.
- Dual-wall frame construction.
- ENGERY STAR qualified.
- Features a core set of Print DNA software applications, powered by Link-OS® Basic.
- Common applications: transportation and logistics, warehouse, retail, healthcare, and manufacturing,
Zebra OneCare Special Value Support with Non-Comprehensive Coverage
Available for eligible Zebra value-tier desktop printers, this maintenance plan provides two years of protection against device functional failure due to manufacturing defects, plus coverage for normal wear and tear along with optional accidental damage protection.
NOTE: This service MUST be purchased within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra ZD220T Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra Media Adapters of 1.5" Diameter Cores
- Zebra Platen Roller (203 dpi)
- Zebra Cleaning Pens
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies