What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Alien GT RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9728, Higgs-4) - 11,350 Tags [Clearance]
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™4 UHF RFID IC and innovative “GT” antenna design, the ALN-9728 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability for retail and apparel applications where items are tightly packed on shelves or hangers. With its Higgs-4 core, the “GT” delivers next generation read and write performance, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise, retail, and automotive applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 64- bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9728 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien GT RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9728, Higgs-4) - 11,350 Tags [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology® ALN-9728 GT is a 30mm x 50mm RFID inlay specifically designed for high read performance in the retail and apparel markets. This tag has a form-factor especially suitable for hang-tags.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz).
- 448-Bits of NVRAM Memory.
- Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- BlastWrite and QuickWrite mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Exceptional operating range, up to 11m with appropriate antenna.
- Available in high-yield, high capacity dry/wet inlay rolls.