Alien G RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9954, Higgs-9)
The ALN-9954 is designed for increasingly complex automotive windshield glass, traditionally difficult-to-tag RF materials, and general purpose asset management applications. Equipped with the 93 x 19 mm Higgs™-9 UHF RFID IC based "G" antenna design, the ALN-9954 offers class leading performance and reliability. ALN-9954 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. The “G” inlay comprises a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 48-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data.
Data Sheet — Alien G RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9954, Higgs-9)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Compatible with all standard far-field RFID reader antennas, Alien G RFID White Wet Inlays are fine tuned general-purpose RFID inlays especially well-suited for high-dielectric materials such as windshields and reusable plastic pallets or containers.
- Performance tuned for automotive windshields and high-dielectric materials.
- Worldwide operation in all RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- Global GS1 Class 1 Gen 2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliance.
- Exceptional performance for traditionally challenging RF materials.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- 1024 bits of NVRAM Memory.
- User Memory may be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 bit blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and write.
- BlastWrite™ and QuickWrite™ mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication™ - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Common applications: windshield glass, plastic pallets, totes, containers, asset management, and high-dielectric materials.