Zebra ZQ520 UHF RFID Direct Thermal Mobile Printer (203 dpi, 4 inch Print Width, Dual Radio: Bluetooth 3.0/WLAN, RFID Encoding, Linered Platen)
Zebra's ZQ520 RFID printer offers the best-in-class, rugged mobile printers for applications outside of a business's four walls. The premium (104 mm) ZQ520™ printer is Zebra's next-generation of high-performance mobile printers. The printers' patented, the military-grade design provides exceptional durability and reliability in the toughest environments. The ZQ520 RFID printer extends the capabilities of Zebra's industry-leading line of mobile printers by adding UHF RFID printing/encoding to create, on-demand RFID labels when and where they're needed. The ZQ520 RFID printer leverages Zebras extensive history of RFID innovation and industry leadership to print and encode RFID labels when and where needed for maximum operations flexibility. The ZQ520 RFID printer extends Zebra's RFID portfolio to a mobile printing solution and is compatible with all current Zebra RFID technology making it easy to extend RFID to a mobile printer.
This printer can withstand the drops, bangs, bumps, accidents and environmental extremes that are common in mobile workplaces making it ideal for on-the-go employees whose productivity depends on maximum printer functionality. With Zebra's ZQ520 RFID printer, you gain the peace of mind knowing your mobile printers will not only withstand the elements but also provide the power, connectivity, and reliability your mobile employees need. In addition to offering easy setup, the printer is simple to manage and maintain the Link-OS® environment, and Print Touch™ device pairing. The ZQ520 RFID printer is "Made for iPod®/iPhone®/Ipad®" (MFi) and Wi-Fi Alliance certified to support connectivity to a range of Apple®, Android™, and Windows® Mobile devices. With best-in-class accessories that are compact and multi-purpose, the ZQ520 RFID printer can transform cars, trucks, and vehicles into productive mobile offices.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZQ520 UHF RFID Direct Thermal Mobile Printer (203 dpi, 4 inch Print Width, Dual Radio: Bluetooth 3.0/WLAN, RFID Encoding, Lindered Platen)
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZQ520 Series UHF RFID Direct Thermal Mobile Printer Unit
- Removable Lithium Ion Smart Battery
- One Year Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The ZQ520 RFID printer is not limited by typical office boundaries. With reliable connectivity options and space-saving, multi-functional accessories, the ZQ520 RFID printer transforms every space into a productive work environment.
- Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V2.0/ISO 18000-6C.
- Prints and encodes tags with a minimum pitch of 0.6"/16 mm.
- RFID job monitoring tools track RFID performance.
- RFID ZPL® commands provide compatibility with existing Zebra RFID printers.
- Support for industry standard multi-vendor chip-based serialization (MCS).
- Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA.
- Integrated ThingMagic® RFID Reader/Encoder.
- Apple ISO, Android, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry® connectivity.
- Direct thermal printing of bar-codes, text and graphics.
- Print speed up to 5"/127 mm per second (with Draft mode enabled).
- ZPL® programming languages.
Note: The Zebra ZQ520 UHF RFID Direct Thermal Mobile Printer can only be used with the following Zebra Genuine RFID Labels.
- RFID Label (4"x6") - for the Zebra ZQ520 RFID Direct Thermal Mobile Printer (Product code: 10027808)
- RFID Label (4"x2") - for the Zebra ZQ520 RFID Direct Thermal Mobile Printer (Product code: 10027809)
- RFID Label (3"x1") - for the Zebra ZQ520 RFID Direct Thermal Mobile Printer (Product code: 10027810)
ZEBRA ICA SERVICE INFORMATION
The Zebra ICA service is targeted to be a one-time, structured call/ web support service focused on assisting the customer in achieving a successful, rapid printer installation. Formally, it is a two-month Service contract that must be purchased at the time of the printer purchase. The contract will be processed with the printer order and the customer will receive a copy of the contract and the ICA Instruction Sheet via the customer provided email. At the end of the two-month timespan, the ICA contract will expire and in order to have continued support, the customer will need to purchase either a TSS or Z1C service.The ICA instruction sheet sent with the contract provides all the information for obtaining the most efficient deployment of your new Zebra printer. A short overview of the ICA Service experience and procedures are listed below:
- Purchase printer with ICA service.
- Receive ICA contract and Instruction Sheet.
- Review Instruction Sheet and perform set-up recommendations, fill-out pre-questionnaire and send to Zebra.
- Call the provided Zebra Call Support number at a convenient time for printer installation - the targeted time-frame to have the printer installed and running is within 30 minutes.
- Call Support will lead you through the 12 step installation process.
- Call will conclude with satisfaction of the printer install.
- Receive a concluding email from Call Support with access to the final printer configuration.
Zebra OneCare SUPPORT SERVICE FOR PRINTERS
The Zebra OneCare Essential Support Service is a foundational service offering, with comprehensive coverage that includes printer cleaning and adjustment, technical support during your local business hours, and 3-day turnaround time on repairs. Zebra's user assessment and learning resources help you educate your users on how to use our devices, driving the rapid device adoption that allows you to begin reaping the benefits of your Zebra solutions faster.
Note: Zebra OneCare can be purchased any time prior to Zebra’s published end of service date (prices vary for renewal services and previously installed printers). The pricing listed above applies to new printers purchased within one month of the sale date. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra ZQ520 UHF RFID Direct Thermal Mobile Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- 4-Bay Power Station
- Quad Battery Charger
- PowerPrecision+ Battery
- Single Battery Charger
- Vehicle Charger
- Vehicle Cradle
- Mounting Plate
- RAM Mounting Arm
- D-Ring Adapter Kit
- RW420 Vehicle Cradle Adapter
- 2-Roll Spare Media Case
- Belt Clip
- Hand Strap
- Rugged Shoulder Strap
- Standard Shoulder Strap
- Swivel Belt Loop
- Exoskeleton Case
- Soft Case
- USB Cables with Strain Relief
- USB Cable (Micro A/B to USB A converter-6")
- Encrypted Magnetic Stripe Reader Module