*Formerly sold under the name "Confidex Silverline Slim II™ RFID Tag (Monza R6-P)". This is the same great tag - just with a new name.
Zebra Silverline Slim II™ RFID Tag by Confidex (Monza R6-P)
The Zebra Silverline Slim II™ RFID Tag by Confidex is a versatile all-surface RFID label for securing electrical devices, tools, or industrial assets. The new Silverline Slim II™ exhibits an improved and farther read range when on-metal, up to 1.8x more than its predecessor, at ranges up to 7 m (23 ft). The slim and efficient form factor has been redesigned with an increased foam thickness and a newer and more sensitive IC. The increased read performance on and off-metal enables this tag to provide constant, reliable reading in highly demanding conditions and applications, like liquid bottles and metallic cylinders.
An additional regional configuration option (ETSI) may be available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra Silverline Slim II™ RFID Tag by Confidex (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Zebra Silverline Slim II™ RFID Tag by Confidex s the next generation of Silverline labels, offering improved read ranges on and off-metal, with a new and efficient IC in the Monza R6-P. This tag is an ideal tag for highly demanding applications like liquid bottles, metallic cylinders, or medical diagnostics tools where reliable reading is a must-have.
- IP 68 rated.
- Versatile all-surface tag.
- Printable, metal-mount label tag.
- Can be applied on a curved surface.
- Improved design with increased foam thickness.
- Newer and more efficient IC in the Monza R6-P.
- Increased read range performance on-metal up to 1.8x more than its predecessor at up to 7 m (23 ft).
- Ideal applications include manufacturing, automotive, ICT And electronics, construction and mining, logistics And RTI operation, and healthcare.
- Zebra ZT411 On-Metal RFID Printer
- Zebra ZT410 On-Metal RFID Printer
- Other Zebra printers are not recommended or supported
- Zebra 5095 Resin Ribbon recommended
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||FCC (902-928 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Impinj Monza R6-P|
|Memory:||EPC 96/128 bits, User 32/64 bits, TID 96 bits|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique randomized|
|Max Read Distance:||On-Metal: Up to 7 m (23 ft)
On-Plastic: Up to 8 m (26 ft)
On-Liquid: Up to 2 m (7 ft)
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Any surface, optimized for metal or painted metal|
|Tag Form Factor:||Hard label tag|
|Tag Materials:||Printable white PET (Thermal Transfer)|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Zebra 5095 full resin|
|Recommended Printer:||Zebra ZT411 On-Metal RFID Printer|
|Attachment Method:||High performance acrylic adhesive optimized for metal and painted metal surfaces|
|Dimensions:||100 x 13 x 1.4 mm (3.94 x 0.51 x 0.05 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-35° to +85°C (-31° to +185°F)|