*Formerly sold under the brand CCRR RFID. This is the same great tag - just with a new name.*
Beontag A61F RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
The Beontag A61F RFID Paper Tag is a compact, versatile tag specifically designed for a diverse set of applications, and especially effective for apparel applications. The compact form factor makes it ideal for small-sized hangtags and other apparel labels. With the optimal Monza R6-P IC, this tag comes with an Autotune feature, which enables this tag to work at peak efficiency with rapidly changing environments. Furthermore, the Monza R6-P boasts a 128/96-bit EPC memory bank, 32/64-bit of user memory, and 48-bit unique TID memory. Key applications include but not limited to apparel, asset management, supply chain, inventory, and logistics.
Data Sheet — Beontag A61F RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right Tag? Check out our Tag guide.
Why buy this Tag?
The Beontag A61F RFID Paper Tag is an exceptional tag with a compact form factor. This tag excels with fast reading, and is optimal for apparel applications that use small-sized hangtags and other apparel labels.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 and ISO 18000-63 standards.
- Global operating frequency (860-960 MHz).
- Die-cut size: 44 x 19 mm (1.73 x 0.75 in).
- Antenna size: 40 x 15 mm (1.57 x 0.59 in).
- Compact form factor ideal for apparel hangtags.
- Autotune feature enabling tag to work at peak efficiency with rapidly changing environments.
- Fast and accurate inventory reading.
- 128-bit EPC memory bank.
- 96-bit TID memory, 48-bit unique serial number.
- Ideal applications include: apparel, asset management, supply chain management, inventory, and logistics.