*Formerly sold under the brand CCRR RFID. This is the same great tag - just with a new name.*
Beontag E68 RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
The Beontag E68 RFID Paper Tag is an exceptionally versatile tag powered by the Monza R6-P IC to deliver industry-leading EPC Gen 2 read and write performance. This tag displays fast and long-distance reading making it ideal for sports timing and inventory tracking. Utilizing the highly-efficient Monza R6-P, the tag contains a 128/96-bit EPC memory bank, 32/64-bit of user memory, and 48-bit unique TID memory offering industry-leading reading, counting, and traceability. This tag is suitable for a variety of surfaces such as wood, plastic, cardboard, rubber, and more. Typical applications for this product include but are not limited to sports timing, asset management, supply chain inventory and logistics, and car access control.
Data Sheet — Beontag E68 RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Beontag E68 RFID Paper Tag is a versatile tag boasting long-distance and fast reading, making it an ideal tag for sports timing and other applications. Additionally, the Beontag E68 utilizes the highly-efficient Monza R6-P IC, allowing it to generate fast reading, counting, and traceability.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 and ISO 18000-63 standards.
- Global operating frequency (860-960 MHz).
- Die-cut size: 94 x 28 mm (3.70 x 1.10 in).
- Antenna size: 90 x 24 mm (3.54 x 0.94 in).
- 128-bit EPC memory bank.
- 96-bit TID memory, 48-bit unique serial number.
- Ideal applications include: sports timing, car access control, asset management, supply chain management, inventory, and logistics.