*Formerly sold under the name "Confidex Silverline Classic II™ RFID Tag (M730)". This is the same great tag - just with a new name.
Zebra Silverline Classic II™ RFID Tag by Confidex (M730)
The Zebra Silverline Classic II™ RFID Tag by Confidex is a versatile, all-surface RFID label ideal for securing various types of industrial assets. This new generation of Silverline Classic II™ tags exhibit an incredibly heightened read-range both on and off-metal compared to the previous generation. On metal, the Silverline Classic II can read up to 2.5x farther for distances up to 15 m (50 ft). The Silverline Classic II™ is equipped with the new Impinj M730 chip providing a more constant and efficient read performance, allowing this tag to live up to the challenge of the most demanding RFID applications in a variety of industries. This tag is ideal for industrial logistics, asset tracking, work-in-process-monitoring, returnable containers, chemical drums, and more.
Data Sheet — Zebra Silverline Classic II™ RFID Tag by Confidex (M730)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
A high-performance, on-metal tag, the Zebra Silverline Classic II™ RFID Tag by Confidex is printer friendly and ideal for item-level tracking applications. This tag is both flexible and durable, allowing it to be used on hard-to-read curved surfaces without sacrificing read range.
- IP 68 rated.
- Versatile UHF RFID label.
- Printable, metal-mount label tag.
- Can be applied on a curved surface.
- Ideal applications include industrial logistics, asset tracking, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing, and work-in-process monitoring.
- Zebra ZT411 On-Metal RFID Printer
- Zebra ZT410 On-Metal RFID Printer
- Other Zebra printers are not recommended or supported
- Zebra 5095 Resin Ribbon recommended
On-Plastic: Up to 9 m (30 ft)
On-Liquid: Up to 10 m (33 ft)