*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Please see Zebra RFID Label (3"x 1") 1500T Thermal Transfer Paper Label - For Industrial Printers for a recommended replacement product.*
Zebra RFID Label (3"x 1") - for Zebra RXi4, ZT400R, ZT600R, and ZE500R Series RFID Printers (Case of 1 Roll - 4,000 Labels Per Roll)
These blank Zebra RFID Labels are a recommended solution for product retail suppliers looking for a tag that complies with the current RFID tag mandates from Walmart and Nordstroms. Manufactured to ensure optimum performance in the Zebra RXi4, ZT400R, ZT600R, and ZE500R Industrial Series RFID Printers, these 3"x1" thermal transfer, smooth paper labels come standard with the BoingTech BT0573 inlay and NXP UCODE 8 integrated circuit. The integrated BT0573 inlay is on the approved inlay list by Auburn University's RFID Lab ARC Program when used in retail applications and complies with categories F, G, I, K, L, N, Q, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, and Y.
Data Sheet — Zebra RFID Label (3"x 1") - for Zebra RXi4, ZT400R, ZT600R, and ZE500R Series RFID Printers (Case of 1 Roll - 4,000 Labels Per Roll)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Suitable for use in Walmart general merchanise tagging applications, these blank 3"x 1" RFID labels are designed for use in the Zebra RXi4, ZT400R, ZT600R, and ZE500R Series RFID Printers under the assumption that the customer will do the printing and encoding and just needs stock RFID labels.
- Case of 1 roll - 4,000 labels per roll.
- Designed for use with Zebra industrial printers (3" ID, 8" OD).
- Thermal transfer, smooth paper label with a permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Recommended for printing applications up to 14 inches per second.
- Suitable for fanfolding.
- Meets FDA 175.105 for indirect food contact requirements.
- 3 in (76.2 mm) core.
- Tested and optimized to work with Zebra's RFID reader and industrial printers.
- Common applications: labeling of packaging material, compliance labeling, work in process, and food labeling.
- Zebra R110Xi4 Industrial Series RFID Printers
- Zebra ZE500R Industrial Series RFID Printers
- Zebra ZT410 Industrial Series RFID Printers
- Zebra ZT411 Industrial Series RFID Printers
- Zebra ZT420 Industrial Series RFID Printers
- Zebra ZT421 Industrial Series RFID Printers
- Zebra ZT610R Industrial Series RFID Printers
- Zebra ZT620R Industrial Series RFID Printers
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Gen 2v2|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (865-928 MHz)|
|IC Type:||NXP UCODE 8|
|Memory:||EPC 128 Bits, User 0 Bits, TID 96 Bits|
|EPC Memory Content:||Not guaranteed unique|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 12 m (39.4 ft)|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Wood, plastic, glass, cardboard|
|ARC Approved Categories:||F, G, I, K, L, N, Q, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, Y|
|Tag Form Factor:||Label tag|
|Tag Materials:||White smooth topcoated paper|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Zebra's 6000 wax or Zebra's 3200 wax/resin ribbon|
|Attachment Method:||Permanent adhesive|
|Dimensions:||76.2 x 25.4 mm (3 x 1 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)|