Zebra AN720 (LHCP) RFID Antenna (902-928 MHz)
The AN720 is a compact antenna that is aesthetically pleasing as well as has a high IP rating of 67 which makes it suitable for an indoor or outdoor application. The AN720 antenna offers all the features required for carpeted and customer-facing environments. A perfect complement to Zebra's FX7500 RFID Reader, the AN720 antenna is extremely compact, offering the aesthetics required for the most discreet installation in the most space constrained areas — for example, under the point of sale (POS) counter. The integrated mounting bracket enables easy installation in minutes. The rugged AN720 is designed to withstand exposure to rain, snow and extreme temperatures — ideal for the receiving dock doors or outdoor shopping areas.
Data Sheet — Zebra AN720 (LHCP) RFID Antenna (902-928 MHz)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Zebra AN720 Antenna Unit
Why buy this antenna?
The Zebra AN720 RFID is equipped with a wide beam-width and a rugged design that makes it excellent for industrial application.
- Industrial class, IP 67 rated.
- Wide beam-width of 100 degree for wider coverage.
- Ideal for short range applications to create targeted zones.
- Industries: retail, management, and warehouse management.
- Suitable for use in indoor (doorways, shelves, and end-cap displays) and outdoor environments (doorways and small conveyors).
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.