Vulcan RFID™ L11 UHF RFID Antenna (Dual Band 813-1000 MHz)
The Vulcan RFID™ L11 UHF RFID Antenna is a compact near-field UHF RFID antenna built with a very thin form factor and a strong, even magnetic field distribution within its detection zone. This antenna is IP 65 / IP 68 rated, meaning that its dust resistant even high concentration, along with being resistant to water jets for up to at least 3 minutes. Additionally, it can withstand water immersion up to 1 m for up to 30 minutes. The Vulcan RFID™ L11 UHF RFID Antenna’s thin form factor and wide coverage area in the nearfield zone of the antenna makes it an ideal solution for many RFID applications such as but not limited to: points of sales systems, desktop applications, smart tables, and other smart surfaces.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ L11 UHF RFID Antenna (Dual Band 813-1000 MHz)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Vulcan RFID™ L11 UHF RFID Antenna Unit
Why buy this antenna?
Equipped with a very thin form factor and a wide coverage area in the near-field zone, the Vulcan RFID™ L11 UHF RFID Antenna is an ideal solution for a wide array of RFID applications including point of sales, smart panels, smart tables, and smart surfaces in general.
- Readings confined to the vicinity of the antenna when used with near-field tags.
- Very thin form factor (13 mm with flange connector).
- Good performance.
- Cost effective.
- IP65 / IP68 Rated: resists dust even in high concentrations, resists normal water jets for at least 3 minutes, and resists immersion up to 1 m for up to 30 minutes.
- Common applications: point of sales, smart panels, smart tables, and smart surfaces in general.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.