Times-7 SlimLine A5060 Multi-Purpose High Gain Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
An exciting new addition to the SlimLine range of multi-purpose antennas, the A5060 is a circular polarized high gain antenna with an ultra-low profile, offering a read range of up to 10 m / 33 ft. The A5060 is designed with a multi-element array to avoid distortion for maximum readability in a highly reflective and densely populated tag environment. The A5060 is especially suitable for industrial portal applications. Its standard physical size (600 mm x 300 mm / 2’ x 1’) allows the A5060 to be readily mounted behind ceiling tiles, in cabinets or to cover large bench tops. The antenna is IP65 rated and suitable for outdoor applications. The A5060 can either be flush mounted using the integrated mounting holes or rack (VESA) mounted using our Universal Mounting Plate.
Data Sheet — Times-7 SlimLine A5060 Multi-Purpose High Gain Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Times-7 SlimLine A5060 Unit
- One year standard equipment warranty
Why buy this antenna?
Offering a read range of up to 10 m / 33 ft. and physical dimensions of 600 mm x 300 mm, this Times-7 SlimLine A5060 Multi-Purpose High Gain Antenna is particularly suitable for industrial portal applications where maximum read zone coverage is important. The multi-element antenna array provides reliable readability in high-dense tag environments as well as less distortion in a highly reflective environment
- High gain, multi-element array for reliable tag readability.
- Up to 10 m / 33 ft read range.
- Suitable for industrial portal applications.
- Ideal for highly reflective and densely populated tag environments.
- Standard dimensions for easy fitting in a wide range of applications.
- IP 65 rated for outdoor applications.
- Common applications: industrial portal, ceiling tiles antenna configuration, vehicle tolling/vehicle access control, warehouse shelving, laundry and tool tracking.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.