Times-7 A6590C (CP) Indoor RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
Part of Times-7’s exclusively unique range of ground antennas the A6590C is optimised for RFID deployments involving moving products, assets and people. From conference attendee & people tracking, retail presence aware / loyalty marketing, & race timing, the A6590C is ideal for situations where traditional side antennas are unsuitable or not optimised for the application. At just 8 mm / 0.3 in. thick, the durable, high performance A6590C is uniquely capable of lying flat on the ground within a dooway sized footprint, and can withstand payloads of over 200 kg (440 lbs.).
Data Sheet — Times-7 A6590C (CP) Indoor RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Times-7 A6590C Indoor RFID Antenna Unit
- Integrated 2 m (6 ft) Pigtail cable with RP-TNC Male Connector
- One year standard equipment warranty
Why buy this antenna?
The Times-7 A6590C RFID antenna is a rugged design great for tracking RFID tags through doors and other natural "funnels". The A6590C is the circularly polarized variant of the A6590L which means added RFID tag reading flexibility.
- Ultra-low profile circularly polarized UHF ground antenna.
- Just 8 mm / 0.3 in. thick.
- Powerful 9 dBic gain.
- Typical applications: Conference attendee & people tracking, retail marketing, race & event timing.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.