Times-7 A5531 (LP) Indoor RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
Part of the Times-7 unique and exclusive range of ground antennas, the A5531 is a high-performance ground antenna optimized for applications involving moving products, assets, and people. From conference attendee and people tracking, loyalty marketing, and race timing, the A5531 is ideal for situations where traditional side antennas are unsuitable or non-optimized for the application. At just 10 mm / 0.4 in thick, the durable, high-performance A5531 is uniquely capable of lying flat on the ground and spans 1.2 m / 4 ft, and can withstand payloads of over 200 kg (440 lbs.).
Data Sheet — Times-7 A5531 (LP) Indoor RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Times-7 A5531 Indoor RFID Antenna Unit
- 2 Meter SMA Female to RP-TNC Female Antenna Cable
Why buy this antenna?
The Times-7 A5531 (LP) Indoor RFID Antenna continues to push the boundaries of RFID technology. Designed as an indoor linear polarized antenna, the Times-7 A5531 provides customers with a fast accurate tracking of products, assets and people; empowering organizations to transform processes and reduce costs.
- IP 53.
- Just 10 mm / 0.4 in thick.
- Polarization vertical linear.
- Ultra-low profile ground antenna.
- Payloads of over 200 kg (440 lbs).
- Operating temperature 32° to +122°F.
- Typical applications include conference attendee, industrial asset tracking, race, and event timing.