ThingMagic M3e HF/LF Embedded RFID Reader Module Developer Kit
The Mercury Dev Kit for ThingMagic HF/LF RFID modules contains all the components necessary to begin reading and writing RFID tags and developing RFID-enabled applications with secure access protocols. Mercury API, a powerful application programming interface, provides code examples, a graphical read-write demo program, and a consistent programmatic interface for development with all ThingMagic readers and embedded module products. The Mercury API also provides a common development platform, supporting extensive variety of hardware to connect, configure, and control ThingMagic readers.
NOTE: This product is a reader module – NOT a finished RFID reader – and is meant for OEM and developers to embed into products or to be used in the creation of a new finished reader. If you are interested in an existing finished reader product, check out our line of finished ThingMagic readers.
Data Sheet — ThingMagic M3e HF/LF Embedded RFID Reader Module Developer Kit
Need help selecting the right reader module? Check out our reader module guide.
- RFID Module Mounted in Dev Kit Chassis
- 9V AC Power Adapter with Adapter Plugs for US, EU, UK, and AU
- Sample RFID Tags
- USB Cables
- Integrated HF Antenna with Connector for External HF Antenna
- External LF Antenna with Cable 125 - 134 Khz, 505uH
- Mercury API
- Full Schematics
Why buy this module?
The ThingMagic M3e HF/LF Embedded RFID Reader Module Developer Kit provides full developers the tools and components necessary to begin reading and writing RFID tags and developing programs for their applications. Full schematics and the Mercury API and SDK provide a common development platform, and the Universal Reader Assistant provides a utility that allows for advanced demo, testing, and tuning of the M3e reader, reducing complexity for novice users while permitting low-level control for advanced developers.
- Full schematics to aid in designing complementary components.
- Mercury API and SDK to aid in demoing and support building application-specific reader.
- RFID Embedded M3e module mounted in chassis.
- Universal Reader Assistant that provides a utility for advanced demo, testing, and tuning of M3e reader.