Smartrac Racetrack Lite HF RFID Paper Tag (NXP ICODE SLIX2)
Smartrac HF tags and inlays offer great application flexibility and fit-for-function design in the most demanding applications. HF 13.56 MHz ISO-compliant RFID technology is a proven, globally accepted solution for a vast array of markets. Popular industry applications consist of library and rental item level tagging for automated self-checkout and return of printed and digital media. HF RFID technology offers proven robust performance with short-to-medium read ranges even when used around difficult materials such as liquids and metals.
Smartrac RaceTrack Lite HF RFID Paper Tags are top performing, credit card sized all-around products for library and media management. With a best-in-class read range for EAS gates, these HF RFID paper tags provide excellent performance in all printed media productions and applications including self-check with stack reading capability and EAS.
Data Sheet — Smartrac Racetrack Lite HF RFID Paper Tag (NXP ICODE SLIX2)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Smartrac Racetrack Lite HF RFID Paper Tags provide best-in-class read range for EAS gates and less material detuning with printed media products. Delivered in the paper label format, these tags are manufactered with paper that is resistant to aging (ISO 9706 compliant).
- Equipped with the NXP ICODE SLIX2 IC.
- Credit card sized all around product for library and media management.
- Paper grade together with PH-neutral adhesive.
- Excellent performance in all printed media products and applications including self-check with stack reading capability and EAS.
- Suitable for archiving applications.
- A cost effective security performance product.
- Compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management.
- Common applications: media management, document management, and industial.