SATO CT4-LX Series Thermal HF/NFC RFID Desktop Printer (4.09" print width, 203/305 dpi, USB, LAN/WLAN)
The SATO CT4-LX Series Thermal HF/NFC RFID Desktop Printer sets the bar for desktop barcode label and RFID printing. Offering a high print speed of up to 8ips, the Sato CT4-LX printer ensures fast, reliable, and efficient performance that will save time and costs. The CT4-LX is equipped with a full-color touchscreen display, the latest wireless connectivity options, and a patented label waste prevention feature. This printer offers advanced functionality that utilizes SRA (SATO RF Analyze) for auto RFID positioning to encode HF RFID inlays and SATO AEP (Application Enabled Printing) for customization on standalone operation, providing exceptional performance and printing. The CT4-LX is easy to operate and maintain with a user-replaceable printhead and platen roller.
Data Sheet — SATO CT4-LX Series Thermal HF/NFC RFID Desktop Printer
Quick Start Guide — SATO CT4-LX Series Thermal HF/NFC RFID Desktop Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- SATO CT4-LX Series Thermal HF/NFC RFID Desktop Printer Unit
- Power Cable
- AC Adapter
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The SATO CT4-LX Series Thermal HF/NFC RFID Desktop Printer is designed to provide a highly intuitive user experience with its rich feature set, including a 4.3-inch full-color touch screen display and multiple connectivity options. This printer provides advanced functionality utilizing SRA (SATO RF Analyze) for auto RFID positioning.
- 4.3 inch full color touchscreen display.
- 203 or 305 dpi.
- HF/NFC RFID Label encoding and printing.
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal.
- Label waste prevention and media profiles.
- One-touch media profile recall.
- Easy change label setting.
- Auto clone (Auto file re-writing).
- Auto switching competitive emulation languages (SBPL, SEPL, SZPL, SDPL, SIPL or STCL).
- Remote management with SATO’s SOS.
- Connectivity for Apple iOS.
- Quick pairing with NFC enabled devices.
- SATO RF analyze (SRA) for RFID.
- Application enabled printing (AEP).
- PDF direct printing.
SATO Select with Comprehensive Coverage
SATO CT4-LX Series Printers come with a standard 12 month manufacturer's warranty. To enhance your warranty, consider purchasing a three year or five year SATO Select Enhanced Warranty with Comprehensive Coverage. With an enhanced warranty contract, you will receive a 5-day turnaround on SATO's all-inclusive repair service that covers parts and labor, printhead coverage, preventative maintenance, wear and tear, accidental damage, free firmware updates, and free mechanical updates.
NOTE: All SATO Select Enhanced Warranty Contracts must be purchased at the same time as the printer or within 60 days of the printer purchase. Purchase of a SATO Select Enhanced Warranty Contract consumes the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in coverage of three (3) or five (5) years total, depending on contract selection. Contact Us for more detailed information.