Smartrac DogBone RFID White Wet Inlay (M750)
The Smartrac DogBone RFID White Wet Inlays excel with superior performance inside of demanding environments and on tough-to-tag materials, due to the inlay's exceptional tolerance against the detuning effect of high dielectric materials. With the M750 IC, the Smartrac DogBone contains 96-bit EPC memory and 32-bit user memory. These inlays offer an enhanced 'autotune' adaptive RF tuning feature, which helps ensure quality work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments. The M750 IC is compatible with the Global GS1 UHF Gen2v2 standard and has a privacy mode that enables loss prevention and protects consumer privacy. Further, these inlays are manufactured to the industry's highest quality standards, as confirmed by the RFID lab at Auburn University.
Data Sheet — Smartrac DogBone RFID White Wet Inlay (M750)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Smartrac DogBone RFID White Wet Inlay is designed for global supply chain, industrial, RTI and sports timing applications. This inlay, equipped with the M750 IC, is manufactured to the highest quality standards, with significant ARC accreditation for quality as confirmed by the RFID lab at Auburn University.
- Global (860-960 MHz).
- Antenna size: 94 x 24 mm / 3.7 x 0.9”.
- Die-cut size: 97 x 27 mm / 3.8 x 1.1”.
- Memory: EPC 96 Bits, TID 96/48 Bits, User 32 Bits.
- Autotune feature, which helps to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments.
- Privacy mode enabling loss prevention and protects consumer privacy.
- Manufactured to the highest quality standard with significant ARC accreditation for quality as confirmed by Auburn University.
- Applications: industry, supply chain management, and sports timing.