Keonn Advantenna-L11 UHF RFID Antenna (Dual Band 813-1000 MHz)
Keonn's Advantenna-L11 UHF RFID Antenna is a compact near-field RFID UHF Antenna equipped with a very thin form factor and a strong, even magnetic field distribution within its detection zone. When used with inductive near-field tags, the reading area can be confined to the vicinity of the antenna. This thin form factor and the wide coverage area in the near-field zone of the antenna makes it an ideal solution for many RFID applications such as points of sales, desktop applications, smart tables or other surfaces.
Data Sheet — Keonn Advantenna-L11 UHF RFID Antenna (Dual Band 813-1000 MHz)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Keonn Advantenna-L11 UHF RFID Antenna Unit
Why buy this antenna?
Equipped with a very thin form factor and a wide coverage area in the near-field zone, the Keonn Advantenna-L11 UHF RFID Antenna is an ideal solution for a wide array of RFID applications including point of sales, smart panels, smart tables, and smart surfaces in general.
- Readings confined to the vicinity of the antenna when used with near-field tags.
- Very thin form factor (13 mm with flange connector).
- Good performance.
- Cost effective.
- IP65 / IP68 Rated: resists dust even in high concentrations, resists normal water jets for at least 3 minutes, and resists immersion up to 1 m for up to 30 minutes.
- Common applications: point of sales, smart panels, smart tables, and smart surfaces in general.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.