Kathrein Low Range RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
The Kathrein Low Range RFID Antenna features a high field concentration in the near field with simultaneously extremely minimized antenna gain in the far field. With these properties, this antenna achieves outstanding reading and writing results with ranges up to 2.8 in (7 cm) with a typical selectivity of 2.0 (5 cm). The special design of this antenna guarantees interference-free operation in multi-reader environments. The low range antenna was developed in order to increase the range for near field tags, with which ranges up to 2.8 in (7 cm) can be achieved and is particularly suited to near-field tags.
US Data Sheet — LORA-FCC
EU Data Sheet — LORA-ETSI
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Kathrein Low Range Antenna RFID Antenna Unit
- Four Through-holes 4.2 mm for M4 Screws
Why buy this antenna?
The Kathrein Low Range RFID Antenna offers a high field concentration in the near-field and significantly reduced antenna gain in the far-field making it an ideal solution for pharmaceutical industry (e.g. individual tag capture on liquid-filled vessels and blister packs), access controls, and automation industry applications.
- Minimal dimensions.
- Extremely high selectivity.
- Suitable for loop-shaped (near field tags).
- Extremely high resistance to interference (multi-reader applications).
- Not influenced by metal.
- Suitable for use in industrial environments.
- Optimized for near field applications.
- High IP 67 degree of protection.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.