Impinj Speedway Connect Bundle (xArray Gateway)
The Impinj Speedway Connect Bundle provides an advanced solution at a comparable cost to a single gateway purchase. This bundle that includes an Impinj xArray gateway plus a 2-year extended warranty and Speedway Connect software license.
Impinj Speedway Connect Software - Impinj Speedway Connect is licensed software that runs on the Impinj Speedway R420, R220, R120, xSpan, xArray, and xPortal readers enabling users to easily set configurations for a single reader and quickly access RFID data. This software provides multiple protocols for passing RFID data to an application without costly software development or middleware expenses. The simplified graphical user interface enables even those unfamiliar with RFID to set basic reader configurations. Data is passed to the PC application in keystrokes via USB-HID, serial, Ethernet or Web delivery. Furthermore, the Speedway Connect allows for GPIO trigger events. Additionally, Speedway Connect offers location and direction capabilities when used in conjunction with the Impinj xArray or xSpan Gateway RFID Readers. Monitor tagged items, pallets, equipment, files, or people passing through doorways, hallways, or other zones of interest. By leveraging the powerful location and direction capabilities of Impinj gateways you can maximize operational visibility, automate management of product through the supply chain, and improve inventory availability for your customers.
Impinj xArray Gateway RFID Reader - The xSpan Gateway is a fixed infrastructure RFID reader system that provides always-on monitoring and movement detection of tagged items. Within the RFID ecosystem, readers and gateways perform the essential role of connecting tagged items to software-based business solutions. The Impinj xSpan gateway reduces business operational costs and maximizes sales by providing constant, accurate inventory visibility, reducing loss and minimizing time spent locating and tracking items. Engineered for large-scale item-level applications in retail, healthcare and manufacturing, the xSpan Gateway provides real-time Item Intelligence events including each item’s identity and authenticity. When combined with the Impinj platform, the xSpan Gateway provides businesses with exceptional inventory visibility, allowing them to improve their operational efficiency and provides better service to their customers.
Impinj xArray Two-Year Extended Warranty - In addition to the one year warranty included with the Impinj xArray Gateway RFID Reader, this warranty extension is for two years which would make the total warranty of your xArray three years. This additional warranty will provide two extra years of coverage for your xArray, which will be fixed or replaced at no cost to you.
- Impinj Speedway Connect Software
- Impinj xArray Gateway RFID Reader
- Impinj xArray Two-Year Extended Warranty
Why Buy this Bundle?
The Impinj Speedway Connect Bundle is a cost-effective solution that provides increased capability, fast integration, easy access to item data, and support for Impinj readers and gateways.
- Take advantage of RFID technology to grow your business with tools that quickly facilitate its use, even for those with limited RFID experience.
- Speedway Connect software for the Impinj family of readers enables the replacement of barcodes with Impinj RFID technology at minimal investment.
- Eased integration into existing applications with multiple data output options including USB-HID, serial, and other formats.
- By easing into the use of RFID with this tool, users can experience new operational productivity, become more knowledgeable about the technology, and discover for themselves how RFID is changing the landscape.
- Access to RFID data in an application via HID, HTTP POST, TCP/IP, Serial, or USB protocols.
- Supported browsers: Google Chrome. Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
- Report locations or direction of travel of tagged items using Impinj xArray gateways.
- Set basic reader configurations with an easy-to-use web graphical interface that can connect to any smart device.
- Tailor content specific to your application with inventory, location, and direction data.