Impinj Speedway Connect Bundle (Speedway R420)
The Impinj Speedway Connect Bundle provides an advanced solution at a comparable cost to a single reader purchase. This bundle that includes an Impinj Speedway R420 reader plus a 2-year extended warranty and Speedway Connect software license.
Impinj Speedway Connect Software - Impinj Speedway Connect is licensed software that runs on the Impinj Speedway R420, R220, R120, xSpan, xArray, and xPortal readers enabling users to easily set configurations for a single reader and quickly access RFID data. This software provides multiple protocols for passing RFID data to an application without costly software development or middleware expenses. The simplified graphical user interface enables even those unfamiliar with RFID to set basic reader configurations. Data is passed to the PC application in keystrokes via USB-HID, serial, Ethernet or Web delivery. Furthermore, the Speedway Connect allows for GPIO trigger events. Additionally, Speedway Connect offers location and direction capabilities when used in conjunction with the Impinj xArray or xSpan Gateway RFID Readers. Monitor tagged items, pallets, equipment, files, or people passing through doorways, hallways, or other zones of interest. By leveraging the powerful location and direction capabilities of Impinj gateways you can maximize operational visibility, automate management of product through the supply chain, and improve inventory available for your customers.
Impinj Speedway Revolution R420 UHF RFID Reader (4 Port) - The Speedway Revolution R420 UHF RFID Reader delivers the performance, quality, and reliability necessary for maximum visibility of tagged inventory and assets. Able to maintain high read rates regardless of RF noise or interference as the readers adapt automatically for optimal functionality, Speedway readers are a powerful piece of item visibility platform solutions. Impinj's innovative Speedway® Revolution RFID reader with Autopilot automatically optimizes its operation to the environment—delivering peak performance at all times. The Speedway Revolution reader improves upon the legacy of the original, EPC-certified Speedway reader that was the first high-performance reader designed from the ground up (not merely upgraded) to support the EPCglobal UHF Gen 2 standard in its entirety. The Speedway R420 reader is supported by a suite of software, hardware, and antennas that deliver application and deployment flexibility, making installation and expansion easier than ever.
Impinj Speedway Two-Year Extended Warranty - In addition to the one year warranty included with the Impinj Speedway R420 Reader, this warranty extension is for two years which would make the total warranty of your reader three years. This additional warranty will provide two extra years of coverage for your reader, which will be fixed or replaced at no cost to you.
- Impinj Speedway Connect Software
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R420 UHF RFID Reader (4 Port)
- Impinj Speedway Two-Year Extended Warranty
Why Buy this Bundle?
The Impinj Speedway Connect Bundle is a cost-effective solution that provides increased capability, fast integration, easy access to item data, and support for Impinj readers and gateways.
- Take advantage of RFID technology to grow your business with tools that quickly facilitate its use, even for those with limited RFID experience.
- Speedway Connect software for the Impinj family of readers enables the replacement of barcodes with Impinj RFID technology at a minimal investment.
- A straightforward means of controlling the Speedway Revolution reader, by providing an easy-to-use graphical user interface for setting basic reader configurations.
- Eased integration into existing applications with multiple data output options including USB-HID, serial, and other formats.
- By easing into the use of RFID with this tool, users can experience new operational productivity, become more knowledgeable about the technology, and discover for themselves how RFID is changing the landscape.
- Access to RFID data in an application via HID, HTTP POST, TCP/IP, Serial, or USB protocols.
- Supported browsers: Google Chrome. Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
- Set basic reader configurations with an easy-to-use web graphical interface that can connect to any smart device.
- Tailor content specific to your application with inventory, location, and direction data.