Impinj CS-777 Brickyard (NF) Indoor RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
The Impinj Brickyard near-field antenna is perfect for item level tagging systems where the tag is on a variety of packaging options. A wide range of applications are used with this antenna such as library systems, pharmaceutical applications, document control, and many others requiring a short and constrained read range. The Brickyard antenna is designed for operation with Impinj Speedway readers as well as other readers "Powered by Impinj" only.
Data Sheet — Impinj CS-777 Brickyard (NF) Indoor RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Impinj Brickyard Indoor Antenna unit
- One integrated 8 ft pigtail antenna ending in an RP-TNC Male connector
Why buy this antenna?
The Impinj Brickyard (NF) RFID Antenna is a near-field RFID antenna is an item level application of UHF RFID technology. This enables Class1 Gen2 RFID devices to be used in ways that normally only high frequency RFID technology could be used.
- Near-field RFID operation to enable reading of Item Level Tags.
- Work with UHF Gen2 RFID tags that incorporate an inductive near-field component including the Button™, Paperclip™ and Satellite™ tags.
- High performance, low cost antenna solution.
- Table top or table bottom mounting.
PLEASE NOTE: The Brickyard antenna is designed for operation with the CSL RFID reader (CS-461), Impinj Speedway® readers as well as other “Powered by Impinj” RFID readers. Using this antenna with any other device voids the antenna warranty and may cause damage to the antenna or device.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.