HID Global SlimFlex™ Seal UHF RFID Tag
HID Global SlimFlex™ Seal UHF RFID Tags are ideal for sealing commercial containers – bags, bins or boxes – to prevent unauthorized access to contents while in storage or during distribution. Seal Tag units integrate powerful RFID chips with high durability components, and secure, tamper-evident fasteners. Access to a sealed container’s contents requires severing a tag’s cable tie or wire loop – or breaching of the container itself – providing clear evidence of tampering. Each uniquely encoded Seal Tag unit attaches anywhere a cable tie can be used, providing visual evidence when that seal is broken. Waterproof and food compatible, they have high resistance to aggressive liquids, UV rays, and temperature extremes. Thermoplastic elastomer (TPU) housings tolerate repeated bending or torsion. Bright colors provide excellent contrast for optical identification when laser engraved or embossed with logos, barcodes or text. Highly rugged on-metal options exist as well.
*Due to market demands, this product is transitioning away from the Impinj Monza R6-P IC and to the Impinj M730 IC. Sample stock may still contain the Impinj Monza R6-P while re-orders and higher volumes will contain the Impinj M730 chip. Please contact us for more information.*
Data Sheet —HID Global SlimFlex™ Seal UHF RFID Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
HID Global SlimFlex™ Seal UHF RFID Tags can be identified from up to 8 m (26 ft), enabling entire loads of sealed containers to be read as trucks pass through stationary readers.
- Security – RFID tags integrated into visually tamper-evident container seals.
- Adaptability – Small and flexible to serve a wide range of applications.
- Easy application – Attach quickly with integrated cable tie or wire loop.
- Clear evidence – Visual recognition of seal status, with option of RFID reader detection of seal security or breach.
- Integrated, secure fastening device.
- For worldwide use at 860 to 960 MHz.
- Fully interoperable, standards compliant.
- Visually, electrically and digitally tamper evident options.
- Custom encoding or laser engraving on housing.
- Withstands exposure to: mineral oil, petroleum, salt mist, vegetable oil, HCL (10%), bleach (5%); UV light.
- Common applications: asset tracking, logistics, Returnable Transport Items (RTI), and waste management.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
Impinj M730: EPC 128 bits, User 0 bits