*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Contact us for a recommended replacement product.*
HID SlimFlex™ Seal Mini UHF RFID Tag (Higgs-3)
HID Global SlimFlex™ Seal Mini UHF RFID Tags are ideal for sealing commercial containers – bags, bins, or boxes – to prevent unauthorized access to contents while in storage or during distribution. Seal Tag units integrate powerful RFID chips with high durability components, and secure, tamper-evident fasteners. Access to a sealed container’s contents requires severing a tag’s cable tie or wire loop – or breaching of the container itself – providing clear evidence of tampering. Each uniquely encoded Seal Tag unit attaches anywhere a cable tie can be used, providing visual evidence when that seal is broken. Waterproof and food compatible, they have high resistance to aggressive liquids, UV rays, and temperature extremes. Thermoplastic elastomer (TPU) housings tolerate repeated bending or torsion. Bright colors provide excellent contrast for optical identification when laser engraved or embossed with logos, barcodes or text. Highly rugged on-metal options exist as well.
Data Sheet — HID SlimFlex™ Seal Mini UHF RFID Tag (Higgs-3)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The HID SlimFlex™ Mini Tag boasts a high durability and enhanced reliability while maintaining a sleek and small form factor. This tag integrated into a visually tamper-evident container seal, which provides visual recognition of seal status for heightened security and clear evidence a breach.
- Great flexibility - repeated bending of the tag will not impede performance, and enables secure mounting on rounded or irregular surfaces.
- High durability with resistance to liquids, dust, impact, and weather extremes.
- Enhanced reliability with precise, consistent read ranges when mounted ot plastic or wood.
- Tags are integrated into a visually tamper-evident container seal.
- Small form factor allows it to adapt to serve a wide range of applications.
- Broadband UHF for worldwide use at 860 to 960 MHz.
- Fully interoperable, standards compliant.
- Bendable TPE housing with integrated cable tie.
- Waterproof, resistant to chemicals, impact, and UV rays.
- Food compatible.
- Large user memory.
- Ideal applications include asset tracking and logistics, returnable transport items, and waste management.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (860-960 MHz )|
|IC Type:||Alien Higgs 3|
|Memory:||EPC 96 bit, User 512 bit, TID 64 bit|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 5 m (16.4 ft)|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Any material (hanging in free air)|
|Tag Form Factor:||Flexible hard tag|
|Tag Materials:||TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)|
|Attachment Method:||Integrated cable tie|
|Dimensions:||60 x 12 x 2 mm (2.4 x 0.5 x 0.08 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +70° C (-40° to +158°F)|