HARTING Ha-VIS Control ETB 92v1 RFID Transponder Tag
The HARTING Ha-VIS Control ETB 92v1 RFID Transponder Tag is an intelligent UHF transponder acting as a condition monitoring system. In addition to the EPC header and user memory, it communicates the status of 2 digital inputs. Due to these inputs, i.e. open/closed contacts are connected directly via a cable to the transponder.
Data Sheet — HARTING Ha-VIS Control ETB 92v1 RFID Transponder Tag
Why buy this tag?
The HARTING Ha-VIS Control ETB 92v1 is an extremely robust passive RFID transponder ideally suited for industrial conveyor systems, lifts or elevator systems, cable cars, moving parts (machinery), and intelligent vehicle applications.
- Passive RFID transponder with monitoring function.
- No power supply on transponder necessary.
- Monitoring of 2 inputs.
- Dry contact control via 8 m (24 ft) cable.
- Optimized for function on metal.
- Completely Class 1 Gen 2 compatible.
- Extremely robust and chemically resistant housings.
- Easy fixing (with screws).
- High temperature resistance.
- Protection class IP 67.