HARTING Ha-VIS-RF-R300 UHF RFID Reader
The HARTING Ha-VIS-RF-R300 is a very robust industry and railway approved RFID reader tested according to the EN 50 155. All connections of the compact housing meet the highest industrial standards. The Power over Ethernet (PoE) connection and also the connection for the 8 GPIO (General Purpose Inputs and Outputs) as well as the 24 VDC power supply are connected via standard M12 HARTING in connectors – fulfilling the requirements of harsh project environment. With a maximum UHF output power of 0.5 Watt on both RP-TNC connectors, it easily fulfils all the tasks of a midrange reader. Depending on the antenna used, and the coax antenna cable, the reader achieves the maximum permitted UHF emitted power at the antenna of 2 Watt ERP. The Ha-VIS RF-R300 reader is 100 percent compatible with the GS1 EPCglobal® certified Ha-VIS Middleware. This allows users to easily create standards-compliant RFID solutions. With this combination, system integrators can fully concentrate on solving the customer's requirements and avoid having time and money unnecessarily flow to the RFID application.
Data Sheet — HARTING Ha-VIS-RF-R300 UHF RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- HARTING Ha-VIS-RF-R300 UHF RFID Reader Unit
Why buy this reader?
The HARTING Ha-VIS-RF-R300 UHF RFID Reader is a highly flexible unit which combines extremely robust construction for use in the toughest industrial environmnents with flexible modular software that allows it to be tailored to a wide range of applications.
- LLRP interface.
- Protection class IP 67.
- 8 configurable digital lOs.
- Industrial M12 connectors.
- 500mW transmission power.
- Ha-VIS Middleware compatible.
- Ready for software customization.
- Robust die cast aluminum housing.
- Power over Ethernet enabled (PoE).
- EPC C1G2 conform (ISO18000-6C).
- Linux (Kernel 3.x.x) operating system.
- Suitable for harsh industrial environment.
- 2 RP-TNC antenna ports with 0.5 W output power.
- Tested according to industry and railway standards.
- Designed for use on vehicle and in high shock and vibration environments.
The following accessories are available for the HARTING Ha-VIS-RF-R300 UHF RFID Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- PoE/Data Cable; M12 X-code Ethernet Cable, 2 m
- Din Rail Mounting Adapter
- Wall Mounting Kit