HARTING Ha-VIS FT 89 UHF RFID Label (Monza 4D)
The HARTING Ha-VIS FT 89 UHF RFID Label is a versatile, EPC C2 Gen2 compatible label designed for applications on non-conducting surfaces. The FT 89 Label features a scratch resistant and smudge resistant polycarbonate surface as well as flexible mounting on different surface shapes.
Data Sheet — HARTING Ha-VIS FT 89 UHF RFID Label (Monza 4D)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The HARTING Ha-VIS FT 89 UHF RFID Label (Monza 4D) is a robust, resistant, and flexible label optimized for use on non-conducting surfaces.
- Impinj Monza 4D IC.
- High quality RFID label.
- Flexible printing possible.
- Mounting with glue/ screw/ rivets.
- IP 64 / IP 67 / IP 69K protection class.
- Washable, resistance against chemicals.
- Reading Distance > 7 m (Free space, 2W ERP).
- Best performance on non-conductive surfaces.
- Flexible mounting on different shapes of surfaces.
- Extremely imperishable by the use of reverse printing.
- Custom printing available for 10,000 labels and above.
- Scratch- and smear-resistant by the use of polycarbonate film.
- Common applications: plastic container detection, container management, asset management, and intralogistic.
Note: Custom printing available for 10,000 labels and above. Contact us today to receive a custom quote.