HARTING Ha-VIS-RF-R400 UHF RFID Reader
The HARTING Ha-VIS RF-R400 is a powerful 4 port UHF RFID reader. With the robust M12 (Ethernet) and M8 (power, IO and serial) connectors, this reader is designed for the harsh industrial and railway environment. Even in time-critical applications, multiple antennas could be used with this reader due to its internal high-speed multiplexer.
Data Sheet —HARTING Ha-VIS-RF-R400 UHF RFID Reader
- HARTING Ha-VIS-RF-R400 UHF RFID Reader unit
Why buy this reader?
Equipped with an internal high speed multiplexer, the HARTING Ha-VIS-RF-R400 is a robust UHF RFID reader designed to withstand harsh industrial and railway environments.
- Applicable in rough, metal-containing industrial environments.
- Robust aluminum housing.
- High transponder population.
- Fast multiplexing speed.
- Robust M12 and M8 connectors.
The following accessories are available for the HARTING Ha-VIS-RF-R400 UHF RFID Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- DIN rail mounting kit
- Protection cap
- M8 cable assembly (2 m, for power supply - VCC)
- M8 cable assembly (2 m, for RS 232, relay)
- M8 cable assembly (2 m, for IO)
- M12 D-coded Ethernet cable (3 m)