BarTender Software - 2019 Automation Edition (Application License)
BarTender 2019 Software transforms information into the labels, barcodes, RFID tags, smartcards, and documents that drive business. With hundreds of thousands of users in more than 150 countries, BarTender® barcode software is the world's leading design and print software for labels, barcodes, cards, and RFID tags. Running stand-alone or integrated with just about any other program, BarTender is the perfect solution for almost any on-demand printing or marking application, including: label printing, print and apply, direct marking on parts and packaging, encoding smart cards, sign production, and much more. Powerful companion applications even manage system security, network print functions, document publishing, print job logging, and more.
Note: BarTender 2019 is sold as a base application license plus the desired number of printer licenses. Printer licenses can be added in any quantity. If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
Data Sheet — BarTender Software - 2019 Automation Edition (Application License)
Why buy this software?
BarTender software allows customers to print and encode RFID tags quickly and easily. This software is feature rich, and is supported by 3,200+ printers worldwide. The template design feature and easy import/export feature allow customers to easily print logos, graphics, and barcodes on their RFID labels.
All of the 2019 Professional Edition features:
- One year of Standard Maintenance and Support.
- Intelligent Templates for intuitive and powerful design.
- Easily search and select records for printing.
- Encode RFID labels and smart cards.
- Core design features: text, barcodes, lines, shapes, pictures, tables, and more.
- Create intelligent templates: reduce your label and document library by using auto-fit, text wrapping, conditional printing, layers, and more.
- Compatible with standard manufacturers’ drivers to print labels, cards, barcodes, and more.
- Transform data dynamically: modify or repair data with design tools prior to printing.
- Transform data dynamically with scripts: modify or repair data before printing by leveraging VB scripting.
- Print 2000 e-docs a week with one printer license.
- Read and write data from text files, databases, and Excel spreadsheets.
- Create your own simple database with Data Builder.
- Design data-entry forms that enable data input by keyboard or barcode scanner and provide data verification at print time.
- Create packing slips, pallet labels and more by combining multiple records on a single document.
- RFID, smart card, and magnetic stripe encoding.
- Capture images from cameras to print on cards.
- Secure select BarTender design and print processes throughout your organization by user.
- Automatically print from any OS, system or device in response to data transactions and SDK requests.
- Secure the printing environment with user and group roles.
- Monitor live print status and view detailed history of system usage.
- Integration builder: automatically print from another system or device in response to data transactions, web services and more.
- Create intelligent forms: build scripts, actions and processes that respond automatically to user input or sections at print time.
- Process builder: build a customized print application without knowing how to code.
- .NET SDK: build your own application that seamlessly interfaces with BarTender's API.
With the release of BarTender 2019, designing, printing, and managing label operations have substantially improved. BarTender ® 2019 is the most advanced enterprise labeling software with new features and improvements. With this launch, BarTender 2019 provides a fresh, new set of design tools aimed at enabling you to create beautiful labels. These enhanced tools will enable you to create beautiful prime labels, powerful forms, and dynamic tables pulling data from different sources. Additionally with this release, BarTender 2019 provides meaningful improvements in how BarTender connects to and leverages databases. The number of supported databases have been expanded and the Microsoft Access and Excel connectors have been updated with the ability to write data back to SQL based databases.
BarTender Setup and Configuration Service
At atlasRFIDstore, we offer a full range of professional services to ensure that your RFID hardware runs at it's optimal capacity. Designed specifically for BarTender Software, this professional service will reduce the amount of time it takes to get your BarTender Software ready for use. Our highly experienced support specialist will guide you through the process of setting up and configuring BarTender Software with your RFID printer. This service is offered for the printers listed below and is non-refundable once the service is complete. If you do not see your printer listed below, please Contact Us to see if we can assist with setup.