*Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Due to market demands, this product is transitioning away from the Impinj Monza R6-P IC to the Impinj M730 IC. Visit HID SlimFlex™ Seal UHF RFID Tag (M730) for a recommended replacement product.*
HID SlimFlex™ Seal UHF RFID Tag (Monza R6-P)
HID SlimFlex™ Seal UHF RFID Tags are ideal for sealing commercial containers – bags, bins or boxes – to prevent unauthorized access to contents while in storage or during distribution. Seal Tag units integrate powerful RFID chips with high durability components, and secure, tamper-evident fasteners. Access to a sealed container’s contents requires severing a tag’s cable tie or wire loop – or breaching of the container itself – providing clear evidence of tampering. Each uniquely encoded Seal Tag unit attaches anywhere a cable tie can be used, providing visual evidence when that seal is broken. Waterproof and food compatible, they have high resistance to aggressive liquids, UV rays, and temperature extremes. Thermoplastic elastomer (TPU) housings tolerate repeated bending or torsion. Bright colors provide excellent contrast for optical identification when laser engraved or embossed with logos, barcodes or text. Highly rugged on-metal options exist as well.
Data Sheet —HID SlimFlex™ Seal UHF RFID Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
HID SlimFlex™ Seal UHF RFID Tags can be attached virtually anywhere a cable tie can be used. Manufactured with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) housings, these tags can tolerate repeated bending or torsion.
- Security – RFID tags integrated into visually tamper-evident container seals.
- Adaptability – Small and flexible to serve a wide range of applications.
- Easy application – Attach quickly with integrated cable tie or wire loop.
- Clear evidence – Visual recognition of seal status, with option of RFID reader detection of seal security or breach.
- Integrated, secure fastening device.
- For worldwide use at 860 to 960 MHz.
- Fully interoperable, standards compliant.
- Visually, electrically and digitally tamper evident options.
- Custom encoding or laser engraving on housing.
- Withstands exposure to: mineral oil, petroleum, salt mist, vegetable oil, HCL (10%), bleach (5%); UV light.
- Common applications: asset tracking, logistics, Returnable Transport Items (RTI), and waste management.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (860-960 MHz )|
|IC Type:||Impinj Monza R6-P|
|Memory:||EPC 128/96 bits, User 32/64 bits, TID 48 bits|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance:||Testing recommended|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Any material (hanging in free air)|
|Tag Form Factor:||Flexible hard tag|
|Attachment Method:||Integrated cable tie|
|Dimensions:||85 x 25 x 3 mm (3.3 x 1 x 0.1 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)|