Zebra ZT411 Industrial Printer (203/300 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, Thermal Transfer/Direct Thermal, USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.1, Optional 802.11ac)
The Zebra ZT411 Industrial Printer offers advanced technology that drives versatility, ease of use, and performance to a new level. The ZT411 comes standard with USB, Serial, Ethernet, dual USB host, and Bluetooth connectivity options. With an optional dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless card, this printer delivers blazing fast and reliable wireless connections. The 4.3-inch full-color touch display with color-coded alerts allows users to quickly navigate printer settings and connectivity options. This printer is easy to integrate and manage with Zebra’s Print DNA suite of applications, utilities, and developer tools—all powered by Link-OS®. Available in three resolutions and two print resolutions, the ZT411 addresses a broad array of applications throughout manufacturing, transportation, logistics, retail, and more.
NOTE: The Zebra ZT411 Printer comes standard with USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.1, and optional 802.11ac connectivity. This industrial printer is NOT RFID capable.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZT411 Thermal Transfer Industrial Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZT411 Industrial Printer Unit
- US Power Supply
- One Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The Zebra ZT411 Industrial Printer offers a cost-effective option for rugged, industrial printing needs. Constructed with an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, the ZT411 is designed to easily fit in space-constrained environments.
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal print methods.
- Constructed with a metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window.
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading.
- 4.3-inch color touch display with intuitive menu for quick operation and settings management.
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status.
- ENGERY STAR qualified.
- Thin film printhead with E3" Element Energy Equalizer for superior print quality.
- Comes standard with Ethernet, Serial, USB, dual USB Host, and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity.
- Powered by Link-OS.
- Common applications: healthcare, transportation, retail, and manufacturing.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra ZT411 Industrial Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Charging and Power Adapters
- Zebra Cables
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Printheads
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
Optional: Wireless 802.11ac