Zebra SP5504 Point of Sale RFID Antenna (FCC)
Track inventory in your POS lanes or will-call areas with the Zebra's advanced ready-to-use SP5504 Point of Sale (POS) RFID Antenna. Zebra's SP5504 Point of Sale RFID Antenna is designed to log items passing through POS lanes in a retail store, will-call area, or a warehouse facility. When used in combination with the Zebra FX7500 Reader, Zebra's SP5504 POS antenna provides a very tight read range to cover small areas such as a POS lane, without risking crossover reads from adjacent POS lanes.
Data Sheet — Zebra SP5504 Point of Sale RFID Antenna (FCC)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guides
- Zebra SP5504 Point of Sale RFID Antenna (FCC) Unit
- 6 Meter Type N Male to RP-TNC Male Cable
Why buy this antenna?
The Zebra SP5504 Point of Sale RFID Antenna is a cost-effective solution that offers highly localized antenna technology with a very tight read range that can cover small areas such as individual POS lanes, without risking interference.
- EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen2 / ISO 18000-6C compliant design.
- Zebra-designed radio platform offers fast read-rates with best-in-class sensitivity and self-optimizing innovative firmware features that automatically deliver the best, most reliable performance for different application environments.
- Dual Stack IPv6/IPv4 with enterprise grade security – Transport Layer Security v1.2, FIPS 140.
- Upload and manage embedded applications in C or Java.
- High capacity, optically isolated General Purpose I/O (GPIO).
- High transmit power to compensate cable loss.
- Zero configuration networking.
- Enterprise-class management and monitoring.
- Data protection fail-safe mechanisms during loss of LAN connectivity.
- EPCglobal standards based RFID reader supporting Low Level Reader Protocol (LLRP) and Reader Management (RM).