Zebra RS5100 Bluetooth Ring Wearable Scanner
The Zebra RS5100 Bluetooth Ring Wearable Scanner gives workers the hands-free mobility they need to boost productivity to a new level. When workers wear the tiny single-finger Bluetooth RS5100 ring scanner, both hands are free to handle boxes, pick items to fulfill or pack orders, replenish store shelves and more. Designed to deliver best-in-class scanning performance, the integrated scan engine enables the near instant capture of even damaged, dirty and poorly printed 1D and 2D barcodes through PRZM Intelligent Imaging, a megapixel sensor, and Zebra’s superior algorithms - plus a wide field of view for easy capture of large barcodes. With NFC, a simple tap pairs the RS5100 with an NFC-enabled Zebra device such as the WT6000 or WT6300 wearable computers and the TC52 handheld mobile computer - no need to scan pairing barcodes or open Bluetooth settings to identify and select devices. Manufactured from the ground up to deliver extraordinary comfort, the RS5100 ensures rapid adoption by virtually any worker that wears this scanner.
NOTE: The RS5100 Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra RS5100 Bluetooth Ring Wearable Scanner
- Zebra RS5100 Bluetooth Ring Wearable Scanner Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- Single Trigger, Top Trigger, Standard Battery
Why buy this scanner?
The RS5100 sets a new standard for single-finger rugged Bluetooth ring scanners. Workers get featherweight comfort, maximum ease-of-use, plus reliable point-and-shoot scanning on every barcode. The RS5100's rugged design is built for industrial environments like the warehouse and manufacturing floor, while its modern design and small footprint make it equally suited for customer-facing areas.
- Pair with virtually any Zebra enterprise-class mobile device to unlock the full feature set.
- Superior ergonomics and ease-of-use.
- Best-in-class rugged design, with sealing, a drop specification and a tumble specification, ensuring reliable operation.
- Flexible hands-free scanning with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Wide working range and wide field of view.
- Advanced removable and replaceable battery.
- Built to handle higher levels of electrostatic discharger than competitive products.
- Equipped with PRZM Intelligent Imaging for lighting fast capture of virtually any barcode, in any condition.
- Drop-proof, spray-proof, and dust-proof.
- Convenient swivel trigger enables worker to switch between right and left handed operation on the fly.
- Small, sharp aiming dot makes it easy for workers to select and scan the right barcode from a field of barcodes.
- Common applications: warehousing/distribution, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, retail, hospitality, and field service.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra RS5100 Ring Wearable Scanner. Contact Us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 4-Slot Charger Kit for RS5100 Ring Scanners
- Zebra 8-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra 20-Slot Ring Scanner Cradle
- Zebra 40-Slot Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra TC5x/RS5100 Multi-Slot Cradle
- Zebra WT6000/RS5100 Multi-Slot Cradle
- Zebra Double-sided Trigger Replacement Trigger Assembly
- Zebra Lanyard Mount
- Zebra Back of Hand Mount
- Zebra Single-sided Trigger
- Zebra Double-sided Trigger
- Zebra Double-sided Trigger with USB-C
- Zebra Double-sided Trigger with Vibration
- Zebra Replacement Comfort Pads
- Zebra Single-sided Trigger Spare Nylon Finger Straps
- Zebra Short Replacement Finger Strap (6")
- Zebra Long Replacement Finger Strap (7.8")
- Zebra Spare Batteries