Honeywell 8675i Bluetooth Wearable Ring Scanner
The Honeywell 8670 Bluetooth Ring Scanner with Bluetooth technology brings the exceptional 1D and 2D scan performance of the Xenon and Granit™ scanners to a wearable form factor in an ergonomic and rugged design optimized for harsh usage and environments. Incorporating industry-leading Honeywell Adaptus™ 6.0 imaging and decoding technology, the 8670 Wireless Ring Scanner provides fast decode speeds for omnidirectional 1D and 2D barcode scanning, excellent motion tolerance, and improved scanning performance on poor-quality or damaged barcodes. With an integrated Bluetooth radio, the 8670 scanner pairs quickly with Apple iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile devices – as well as standard PCs and laptops equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology. Secure Simple Pairing and EZPairing enable a quick and secure pairing process with host devices.
The ergonomic two-piece design includes a small, lightweight scanner that mounts on the finger and a Bluetooth module that is worn comfortably on the wrist. With the flexible design, users gain unsurpassed freedom of movement to scan barcodes quickly, and comfortably while keeping both hands free for efficient handling of other tasks. The design also enables multi-sensory feedback through vibrator, beeper, LEDs, and aimer to ensure high user productivity while performing scanning tasks. The soft elastomeric finger and wrist straps are very comfortable to wear. They are impervious to moisture and hence do not absorb sweat. They can also be easily cleaned, eliminating hygiene concerns. The rugged design of the scanner enables it to survive extreme temperatures, moist and dusty environments, and high electrostatic discharges. It can also survive harsh use including drops to concrete and hits to metal racks and conveyor belts. The optimized cable design maximizes cable durability in extreme use cases.
NOTE: The Honeywell 8675i Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell 8675i Bluetooth Wearable Ring Scanner
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell 8675i Bluetooth Wearable Ring Scanner
- Honeywell 8675i Bluetooth Wearable Ring Scanner Unit
- Large Elastomer and Adjustable Ring
- Small Elastomer and Adjustable Ring
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- One Year Battery Warranty
- Battery charger, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this scanner?
The Honeywell 8670 Wireless Bluetooth Ring Scanner brings exceptional 1D and 2D scan performance to a wearable form factor in an ergonomic and rugged design optimized for harsh usage and environments. The ergonomic two-piece design includes a small, lightweight scanner that mounts on the finger and a Bluetooth module worn comfortably on the wrist.
- Wireless wearable ring scanner for a versatile use of barcode scanning.
- Incorporates the Honeywell Ultra-Slim Area-Imaging engine for aggressive, omnidirectional 1D and 2 barcode scanning.
- High motion tolerance for scanning moving products.
- Ability to read poor quality or damaged barcodes results in high user productivity.
- Ergonomic two-piece design allows uninterrupted freedom to use both hands for handling objects while quickly scanning codes.
- Low profile and light weight of the scanner piece mounted on the finger provides comfortable usage and user satisfaction.
- Soft elastomeric finger and wrist straps to improve comfortability and eliminate hygiene concerns.
- Rugged design enables the scanner to survive harsh usage and extreme environments while providing optimal scan performance.
- Built to survive drops to concrete and hits to metal racks and conveyor belts.
- Bluetooth wireless technology to provide freedom of movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from host device.
- Pairs quickly with Apple iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as standard PCs and laptops equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs. Additional add-ons are available for your service plan. Contact us for more information.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell 8675i Bluetooth Wearable Ring Scanner. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell 4 Bay Charger for 8765i Scanners
- Honeywell Spare Batteries
- Honeywell Finger Straps
- Honeywell Strap Gloves
- Honeywell Battery Bay Charger
- Honeywell AC Power Cables