Zebra RFID Label (4"x2") - for the Zebra ZQ520 RFID Printer (Case of 12 Rolls - 180 Labels per Roll)
Offering an economical choice for 4" wide labeling applications, these 4"x2" blank paper labels come standard with the Zebra ZBR2000 inlay and NXP UCODE 8 integrated circuit.
Data Sheet — Zebra RFID Label (4"x2") - for the Zebra ZQ520 RFID Printer (Case of 12 Rolls - 180 Labels per Roll)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Compatible with the Zebra ZQ520 UHF RFID Direct Thermal Mobile Printer, these 4"x2" labels are designed specifically for customers in need of blank labels for "at home" printing.
- Direct thermal RFID label with all-temp adhesive.
- Z-Perform 2000D material.
- Works on most non-metallic surfaces including plastics and corrugate.
- Equipped with black mark sensing.
- 0.75" ID, 2.25" OD.
- Case of 12 rolls, 180 labels per roll.
- Meets ARC specifications: A, B, C, D, F, G, I, K, L, M, N Q.
- Typical applications include labeling of cases, pallets, products, and healthcare specimens.