Zebra MC3330R Integrated RFID Handheld Reader
The MC3330R RFID handheld reader brings a new level of comfort, speed, ease of use and accuracy to your RFID applications. Superior RFID read performance and receiver sensitivity enable lightning fast and accurate capture of even the most challenging RFID tags. The MC3330R shares the same EMDK and RFID SDK as other Zebra RFID handheld readers and sleds — enabling you to streamline full-fleet rollouts no matter which Zebra products you choose to deploy. With Zebra’s signature rugged design, the MC3330R is built for your semi-industrial environments, yet is lightweight with the right ergonomics for all-day comfort. The large touchscreen, physical keypad, and Android OS deliver an intuitive and flexible platform for your RFID application needs today and tomorrow.
Data Sheet — Zebra MC3330R Integrated RFID Handheld Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Zebra MC3330R Integrated RFID Handheld Reader Unit
Why buy this reader?
Designed for your inventory, fulfillment, and asset management applications, the MC3330R combines Zebra’s best-in-class RFID read performance with lightweight comfort and a powerful Android-based computing platform. The MC3330R can capture both RFID tags and 1D/2D barcodes in a single device. Zebra’s advanced scanning technology delivers lightning fast standard-range capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes, regardless of condition.
- Advanced Android platform.
- Superior RFID Range and performance.
- Common, easy to use development tools.
- Low total cost of ownership with flexible development tools.
- Rugged with superior ergonomics.
- Unparalleled data capture performance and flexibility.
- Powerful platform for demanding enterprise applications.
- Simplified data entry with a keypad and large touchscreen.
- Built for maximum uptime, yet is lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Delivers lightning fast standard range capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Equipped with a high-capacity PowerPrecisions+ battery that lasts more than five hours with typical use.
- Common applications: back-of-store retail, data centers/offices, and healthcare.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra MC3330R Integrated RFID Handheld Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information about these accessories.
- Single Slot Cradle with Spare Battery Charger
- Multi-slot ShareCradles
- Spare Batteries
- Spare Battery Charger
- Backwards Compatibility
- USB Charge Cable
- Protective Boots
- Spare Hand Strap
- Retractable Lanyard
- Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- AC Line Cord
- Power Supply