Zebra MC3300x-G Handheld Mobile Computer
Purpose built for a wide variety of environments, the Zebra MC3300x-G Handheld Mobile Computer provides the perfect balance of size, weight, enterprise durability, and features. The MC3300x-G comes standard with both a touchscreen capacitive Corning Gorilla Glass and 47 alphanumeric keypad to simplify data entry. The 4-inch WVGA touchscreen provides more screen real estate for workers to view information and ample room for the development of graphics-rich intuitive applications that can improve productivity. Equipped with a 2.2 GHz processor, this lightweight device provides lightning fast and accurate data capture. The extended range SE4850 imager captures barcodes in hand and on the uppermost warehouse racks— as close as 7.62 cm (3 in) and up to 21.4 m (70 ft) away. The MC3300x-G is the only device in its class to offer 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v5.0 with BR/EDR and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support, allowing workers to take advantage of the speed of their Wi-Fi networks while achieving superior performance for Bluetooth-connected peripherals. The MC3300x-G supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones. With a quick tap, workers can pair their MC3300x device with Zebra's family of ring scanners, mobile printers, and Bluetooth headsets.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra MC3300x-G Handheld Mobile Computer
- Zebra MC3300x-G Handheld Mobile Computer Unit
- Gun/Pistol Grip
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra MC3300x-G Handheld Mobile Computer offers a proven fit-for-purpose ergonomic design that provides all day comfort, even throughout the most scan intensive work day. Equipped with an extended range SE4850 2D imager, this handheld mobile computers captures barcodes that are scratched, dirty, poorly printed, or under shrinkwrap with ease.
- Supports TE apps right out of the box.
- SE4850 extended range scan engine that captures barcodes from as close as 7.62 cm (3 in) to as far as 21.4 m (70 ft) away.
- Offers an increased 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete across the operating temperature range.
- Ultra-powerful 2.2 GHz octa-core processor and 4 GB RAM/32 GB Flash.
- 7000 mAh extended capacity battery pack.
- Intuitive touch-based interface and a 47-key physical keyboard.
- Corning Gorilla glass touch screen and scan window that helps protect from regular wear and tear.
- Proven ergonomic design provides all day comfort.
- 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology that enables access points to communicate with multiple devices simultaneously via beamforming.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS) included.
- Supports over 17 value-added tools that boost workforce productivity, simplify device management, and improve device performance.
- Common applications: retail, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra MC3300-G Handheld Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger for MC33 Handhelds
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradle with Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle with Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra MC33 Adapter Cup to MC30/MC31/MC32 Legacy Cradles
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket
- Zebra MC32/MC33 4-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra MC32/MC33 20-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra MC33 Rigid Holster
- Zebra Fabric Holster
- Zebra Belt for Holster
- Zebra Belt Extender
- Zebra Universal Shoulder Strap
- Zebra MC33 Gun Handstrap
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra MC33 Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Zebra Rugged Bluetooth Headsets
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies and Line Cords