*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Visit Zebra MC3300x-G Handheld Mobile Computer for a direct replacement product.*
Zebra MC3300-G Handheld Mobile Computer
Purpose built for a wide variety of environments, the Zebra MC3300-G Handheld Mobile Computer provides the perfect balance of size, weight, enterprise durability, and features. The MC3300-G comes standard with both a touchscreen capacitive Corning Gorilla Glass and 47 alphanumeric keypad to simplify data entry. The 4-inch WVGA touchscreen provides more screen real estate for workers to view information and ample room for the development of graphics-rich intuitive applications that can improve productivity. Equipped with a 1.8 GHz processor, this lightweight device provides lightning fast and accurate data capture. The extended range SE4850 imager captures barcodes in hand and on the uppermost warehouse racks— as close as 7.62 cm (3 in) and up to 21.4 m (70 ft) away. The MC3300-G is the only device in its class to offer 802.11ac Wi-Fi and V4.1 Bluetooth with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), allowing workers to take advantage of the speed of their Wi-Fi networks while achieving superior performance for Bluetooth-connected peripherals.
The MC3300-G supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and is available with Google Mobile Services (GMS) or Android Open Source Project (AOSP). Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones, is ideally suited for workers that depend on apps such as Gmail or Google Maps. Ideally suited for businesses with strict security policies, Android Open Source Project (AOSP) promotes greater privacy and security of personal information by preventing location tracking and data collection.
NOTE: The MC3300-G Computer is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This mobile computer reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra MC3300-G Handheld Mobile Computer
- Zebra MC3300-G Handheld Mobile Computer Unit
- Gun/Pistol Grip
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger, Power Supply, Line Cords, and Micro-USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra MC3300-G Handheld Mobile Computer offers unmatched versatility and flexibility. This best-in-class device has a lightweight ergonomic design, a large touchscreen, a 47 key Alpha Numeric keypad, and a powerful extended range scanner.
- Equipped with the ability to run existing TE apps, right out of the box - no backend modification or user training required.
- Common platform for the warehouse and beyond.
- Gun/pistol configuration with 47 Alpha numeric keypad.
- Offers free, ready-to-use Push to Talk Express right out of the box.
- Android certified for guaranteed security and performance.
- Extended range SE4850 imager that captures barcodes in any condition.
- Offers a high 1.5 m (5 ft) drop specification.
- Well balanced in hand and lightweight, helping prevent hand fatigue, even throughout the heaviest workday.
- Equipped with a Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and a large 4-inch display.
- Supports 802.11ac with fast roaming, providing workers with a superior 'wire-styled' voice and data experience.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS) or Android Open Source Project (AOSP) - depending on selection above.
- Common applications: retail, warehousing/distribution, and manufacturing.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra MC3300-G Handheld Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger for MC33 Handhelds
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradle with Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle with Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra MC33 Adapter Cup to MC30/MC31/MC32 Legacy Cradles
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket
- Zebra MC32/MC33 4-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra MC32/MC33 20-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra MC33 Rigid Holster
- Zebra Fabric Holster
- Zebra Belt for Holster
- Zebra Belt Extender
- Zebra Universal Shoulder Strap
- Zebra MC33 Gun Handstrap
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra MC33 Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Zebra Rugged Bluetooth Headsets
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies and Line Cords
|Scanner:||SE4850 Extended Range 1D/2D imager|
|Operating System:||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|CPU:||1.8GHz Hex-Core, 64-bit with power optimization|
|Data Interface:||WLAN, Wi-Fi, WPAN, Bluetooth, NFC, USB 2.0|
|Memory:||4GB RAM/16 GB ROM or 4GB/32 GB ROM - depending on selection above|
|Expansion Memory:||User accessible MicroSD with 32 GB SDHC and up to 256 GB SDXC|
|Power Source:||Rechargeable Li-Ion high capacity 5200 mAh battery|
|Rear Camera:||No rear camera|
|Front Camera:||No front camera|
|Dimensions:||202.3 x 74.7 x 163.9 mm (7.96 x 2.94 x 6.45 in)|
|Weight:||0.505 kg (1.11 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 54|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||Zebra Mobility DNA, Google Mobile Services (GMS) - if selected above|