Zebra EC55 Android Enterprise Mobile Computer
Designed to be individually assigned to workers, the Zebra EC55 (Wi-Fi/Cellular) Android Enterprise Mobile Computer provides a new level of staff collaboration and operational agility. This mobile computer is packed with new features that help workers complete tasks faster and with ease. Equipped with a standard battery, the EC55 mobile computer provides 10 hours of power. For longer shifts, an optional extended battery provides 13 hours of power. This mobile computer fits in a pocket for the ultimate in carrying convenience, keeping all the information workers need to do their jobs, right at their fingertips. The advanced high-resolution touchscreen provides more room view information. The optional built-in scanner enables the fast capture of virtually any barcode, including Digimarc, in any condition — even if it’s dirty, damaged, or poorly printed. While the EC55 looks and feels like the most popular consumer-style smartphones, workers can drop it in water or on the floor and still expect reliable operation. Offering fast and dependable Wi-Fi connections, this device supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and comes standard with Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra EC55 Android Enterprise Mobile Computer
- Zebra EC55 Android Enterprise Mobile Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot USB/Charging Cradle Kit with Power Supply, Line Cords, and USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra EC55 (Wi-Fi/Cellular) Android Enterprise Mobile Computer is a compact powerhouse that delivers the ultimate in flexibility. Loaded with enterprise capabilities, this comprehensive smartphone-style device turns into a full desktop workstation with the workstation cradle, a 2-way radio with Workforce Connect PTT Express and a PBX mobile handset with Workforce Connect PTT Pro.
- Multi-Operator HSPA+ / LTE (US + Canada).
- 8-Pin back I/O connector.
- Can double as a workstation, 2-way radio, PBX mobile handset, and gun-style scanner.
- Easily fits in a pocket or a wearable accessory.
- Offers wired-style voice and data application performance with a ultra-powerful advanced SD660 octa-core processor.
- Instant familiarity with Android 10.
- Fast and dependable "wired-quality" Wi-Fi connections.
- Standard battery with 10 hours of power.
- Large HD screen that provides plenty of space.
- Scan barcodes in virtually any condition with the integrated optional scan engine.
- Capture high resolution videos and phots with the integrated 13 MP color camera to document condition, such as damage to a returned item.
- Virtually waterproof, drop-proof, and dust-proof.
- Ready-to-use voice solutions.
- Standard battery provides 10 hours of power. For longer shifts, an optional extended battery provides 13 hours of power.
- Common applications: healthcare, retail, and hospitality.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra EC55 Android Enterprise Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot USB/Charging Cradle Kit for EC50/EC55 Mobile Computers
- Zebra eConnex™ Adapter for EC50/EC55
- Zebra Snap-On Trigger Handle for EC50/EC55 Mobile Computers
- Zebra Single Slot USB/Ethernet Charging Cradle Kit
- Zebra Workstation Docking Cradle Kit
- Zebra 4-Slot Charge-Only Cradle Kit
- Zebra 4-Slot Charge-Only Locking Cradle Kit
- 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle Kit
- 5-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle
- Zebra Soft Holster
- Zebra Rugged Boot
- Zebra Handstrap
- Zebra Coiled Tether
- Zebra Wrist Strap for Trigger Handle
- Zebra Vehicle Holder
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra Screen Protector
- Zebra PTT Headset
- Zebra HS2100 Rugged Wired Headset
- Zebra HS2100 Headset Standard Cables
- Zebra RCH50/RCH51 Quick Disconnect Headset Adapter Cable
- Zebra HS3100 Rugged Bluetooth Headset
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
- Zebra Line Cords
154.5 x 76 x 11.8 mm (6.08 x 2.99 x 0.46 in) - with extended battery
0.20 kg (0.44 lbs) - with extended battery