Zebra (2"x 1") Z-Perform 1000D Direct Thermal Paper Label (Case of 36 Rolls - 350 Labels per Roll)
These uncoated, smooth, direct thermal paper labels provide the optimal balance between performance and price. With permanent acrylic adhesive, these labels are ideally suited for applications that require limited durability.
NOTE: These labels do NOT contain a RFID inlay and are NOT compatible with UHF RFID technology.
Data Sheet — Zebra (2"x 1") Z-Perform 1000D Direct Thermal Paper Label (Case of 36 Rolls - 350 Labels per Roll)
Why buy this label?
Recommended for indoor use, these direct thermal labels have limited resistance to moisture or abrasion and meet FDA 175.105 for indirect food contact with dry foodstuffs, or alternatively separate by a functional barrier.
- Uncoated, Z-Perform 1000D, standard direct thermal paper label with permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Recommended for indoor use.
- Limited resistance to moisture or abrasion.
- Case of 36 rolls, 350 labels per roll.
- 19.1 mm (0.75 in) core.
- Black mark sensing.
- No perforation between the labels.
- Not recommended for high speed printing applications, or for applications involving long term exposure to sunlight, extreme heat or for application on a PVC surface.
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces.
- Common applications: indoor, general-purpose labeling, warehouse distribution, bakery application, packaging labels, shipping labels, and retail shelf edge, price labels, and product identification.