*Note: This TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Clearance Reader does NOT include the 2D Imager. Please see TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader if a 2D Imager option is needed.
What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader (902-928 MHz) [Clearance]
The TSL 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader is designed to read and write to EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO18000-6C) UHF transponders and communicate with a variety of host devices via Bluetooth® wireless technology. With its Impinj R2000 core and range of interchangeable high performance antennas, the 1128 performs like no other reader, giving the user the highest levels of performance and flexibility currently available in the market today. A range of customizable holders are available by request. The 1128 can also be configured with class leading high performance 2D data scanning. The Motorola SE4500 engine incorporates fast-pulse illumination and fast sensor shutter speeds, delivering outstanding motion tolerance and class leading 1D and 2D data capture.
Data Sheet — TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader(902-928 MHz) [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader Unit
- UHF Antenna and Trigger Handle
NOTE: This reader does NOT include a USB-A to USB-Micro cable. The charging dock station MUST be purchased in order to charge this device.
Why buy this reader?
This 1128 Bluetooth RFID Reader uses your mobile device to read UHF RFID Tags. It is available for Windows Phone, Android and IOS (iPhone® 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch® (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad®, and requires iOS 5.1 or later.).
- Simple pre-configured ASCII 2.0 commands.
- Highest levels of flexibility currently available on today's market.
- UHF RFID and 2D barcode data capture in one integrated Bluetooth® device.
- Operates with wide variety of Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled host devices including touchscreen MP3 players, phones, tablets, Enterprise Handhelds and PC’s
- Operates with Android, iOS, Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, and Windows Phone.
- Removable high capacity Micro SD data card and real time clock for extended batch data collection independent of host connection.
- Unique interchangeable high performance antennas including optional 2D scanning and trigger handle with a range of device specific mounts for holding phones and MP3 players.
- Integrated Motorola SE4500 imaging engine provides class leading barcode scan performance via its unique patent pending fast pulse illumination which delivers outstanding motion tolerance and class leading 1D and 2D data capture.
The following optional accessories are available for the TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- TSL Slide-On Device Mounts
- TSL Pop-Loq Device Mounts
- TSL 1128 Slide-On Pop-Loq Adapter
- TSL 1128 Slimline Grip Handle Attachment
- TSL 1128 Trigger Handle
- TSL 1128 Charging Cradle
- TSL Belt Holster for 1128 Slimline Grip
- TSL 4-Slot EasyPack Battery Charger
- TSL 1128 Spare Battery