*Product is end-of-life. Please see TSL CompleteCare Maintenance Program (1128 Bluetooth Reader) for a recommended replacement product.
TSL CompleteCare+ Maintenance Program (1128 Bluetooth Reader)
All TSL® products come with a standard 12 months Return to Base manufacturer’s warranty. To enhance your warranty, consider purchasing a CompleteCare maintenance program. With a TSL CompleteCare Maintenance Program there are no unexpected repair costs and you will also benefit from significantly reduced turnaround time for your repairs, ensuring you protect the continuity of your business and maximize performance output. A CompleteCare+ program takes hardware support to the next level with advance exchange devices available for next day delivery. If you are having trouble with a device, you can get a replacement device right away. This maintenance program includes all the benefits of a standard CompleteCare program, plus the following: advance exchange, comprehensive coverage, and spares management.
Data Sheet — TSL CompleteCare+ Maintenance Program (1128 Bluetooth Reader)
- Comprehensive coverage (including accidental damage cover).
- Advance exchange: if it is deduced that your product has a hardware fault, an exchange unit is sent out the same business day on an Express expedited shipping service. Note: if call is taken after 12 pm UK local time, the unit is dispatched next business day.
- CompleteCare is one-stop coverage through a single platform with extensive customer support.
- Easy to use online troubleshooting guide that provides speedy identification of the product fault, preventing unnecessary returns.
- Provides repairs, replacements, and priority support.
- Reduces downtime and maximizes productivity.
- Enjoy the peace of mind from knowing that whatever the hardware fault, TSL will get a replacement device out to you as quickly as possible.
- TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader (Product Codes: 1128-US-BT-UHF-A1 & 1128-US-BT-UHF-IMG)
TSL CompleteCare and CompleteCare+ Maintenance Programs are currently available to customers in North America only and are for FCC Regulatory Approved RFID units only. All TSL CompleteCare and CompleteCare+ Maintenance Programs must be ordered within 30 days from the date of your hardware purchase. Your enhanced coverage begins from day one of purchasing your CompleteCare or CompleteCare+ Maintenance Program and continues through the purchased period.
Units will be repaired and returned to manufacturing specification within seven business days. Advanced Exchange is available with a CompleteCare+ Maintenance Program. Online Troubleshooting Guide and technicians (phone support) are included to prevent or minimize inbound repairs. Enhanced coverage excludes units that have been crushed, submerged in liquid, or damaged beyond repair.