TransCore AT5402 Access Control RFID Tag
The AT5402 Access Control Tag is a half frame, beam-powered radio frequency (RF) tag used in automatic vehicle identifications with TransCore’s Amtech® brand and TransCore® Encompass® multiprotocol reader systems. This tag is designed for interior mounting on a nonmetallized windshield. The AT5402 Access Control Tag is factory-programmed, as specified by the customer, and stores up to 10 six-bit alphanumeric characters of customer data (60 bits ATA tag memory). In conjunction with TransCore Encompass readers, the AT5402 Access Control Tag, enables advanced security techniques that ensure a tag’s authenticity while preventing data corruption and/or alteration. In addition, tag cloning, spoofing, copying, or duplicating is prevented. Additionally. the AT5402 Access Control Tag supports factory programming of fixed data fields that are locked at the factory and cannot be reprogrammed. Agency-programmed fixed data fields optionally can be locked by the agency after programming using password-protected programming equipment.
Data Sheet — TransCore AT5402 Access Control RFID Tag
Installation Guide — TransCore AT5402 Access Control RFID Tag
Why buy this tag?
The AT5402 Access Control Tag is a half frame, beam-powered radio frequency (RF) tag used in automatic vehicle identifications with TransCore’s Amtech-brand and TransCore Encompass multiprotocol reader systems. This tag is designed for interior mounting on a non-metallized windshield.
- Supports Super eGo® (SeGo), eGo, and ATA protocols.
- Non-battery for extended service life.
- 2048-bit read/write memory.
- Read/write capability in SeGo mode.
- Compatible with multiple Amtech®-brand readers and TransCore® Encompass® multiprotocol readers.
- Data encryption and authentication.
- Impact resistant, molded plastic case.
- Slim profile.
- Wiegand programming available.
- Interior mounting on non-metallized windshield.
- User Memory programmable using RF link.
- 1- Year standard manufacturer's warranty.
- 10-Year service life expectancy.