Keonn Advantenna-p11 UHF RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
Keonn's Advantenna-p11 is a compact RFID UHF patch Antenna, with a very thin form factor, circular polarization, and a radiation pattern characterized by a wide beam in all directions in one hemisphere. This radiation pattern and its thin form factor make this antenna ideal for many RFID applications such as smart shelves, smart displays, smart panels and smart tables or other surfaces.
Data Sheet — Keonn Advantenna-p11 UHF RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Keonn Advantenna-p11 UHF RFID Antenna Unit
Why buy this antenna?
With three different connector shape options and a very thin form factor, the Keonn Advantenna-p11 UHF RFID Antenna is an ideal solution for a wide array of applications including but not limited to smart shelves, smart displays, smart panels, and smart tables.
- Very thin form factor (3 mm without connector).
- Good performance.
- Cost effective.
- Radiation pattern characterized by a wide beam in both directions in one hemisphere.
- IP65 / IP68 Rated: resists dust even in high concentrations, resists normal water jets for at least 3 minutes, and resists immersion up to 1 m for up to 30 minutes.
- Common applications: smart shelves, smart displays, smart panels, smart tables, and smart surfaces in general.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.