Kathrein Mid-Range 100° RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
The Kathrein Mid-Range 100° RFID Antenna was developed for applications in range between the near and far field. The focus of the compact design was for integration in space-critical applications. Reading distances of up to 16.4 ft (5 m) are still possible with dimensions of 5.7 x 6.1 in (143.8 x 156 mm). In this case, however, the reading range is very wide. In most cases this mid-range RFID antenna is used for reading distances up to 6.6 ft (2 m), for which it features sufficient selectivity. Therefore, this antenna design is especially suitable for applications in the so-called transition area with a variety of transponder types.
US Data Sheet — MIRA-100-circular-FCC
EU Data Sheet — MIRA-100-circular-ETSI
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Kathrein Mid-Range 100° RFID Antenna Unit
- Four Through-holes 4.2 mm for M4 screws
Why buy this antenna?
The Kathrein Mid-Range 100° RFID Antenna offers increased selectivity at lower reading distances compared with conventional antennas making it ideal for logistics applications such as installing to corridor conveyor vehicles, materials handling applications, gate applications for goods registration, bulk/single tag applications, and access systems (e.g. skill lifts, control systems for tickets).
- Compact design.
- Small dimensions.
- Integration possible in applications where space is limited.
- Various transponder types possible to use.
- Suitable for use in industrial environments.
- Use in transition range between near field and far field applications.
- Suitable for bulk and single tag applications.
- High IP 67 degree of protection.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.