*For a limited time, this product is readily available at a 40% discount off the original price. Simply add the product to your cart to see instant savings. Due to exceptional pricing, this product is final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
NOTE: Discount is based on availability for qualifying products only. Contact us for more details.
Impinj Slim Outdoor RFID Antenna by Times-7 (ETSI)
Equipped with an ultra-low profile design and a compact 250 mm (10 in) square footprint form factor, the Impinj Slim Outdoor RFID Antenna by Times-7 is an IP 67 rated antenna for permanent outdoor use. Built with a high standard for quality and robustness, this circularly polarized slim uutdoor antenna creates a new benchmark for multi-purpose UHF RFID antennas.
Data Sheet — Impinj Slim Outdoor RFID Antenna by Times-7 (ETSI)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Impinj Slim Outdoor RFID Antenna by Times-7 (ETSI) Unit
Why buy this antenna?
The Impinj Slim Outdoor RFID Antenna by Times-7 is a low-cost, small form-factor RFID antenna that is versatile enough to meet the needs of virtually any industrial RFID application.
- Up to 9 m (29 ft) read range.
- Just 14 mm / 0.55 in thick.
- IP 67 rated for outdoor use and industrial applications.
- High performance and rugged design.
- Thin, light, and attractive aesthetics.
- Ideal for space constrained applications.
- Already proven in retail, race timing, access control, and more.
- Reflection protection that guarantees uninterrupted high read performance.
- Extremely low axial ratio.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.
|Operating Frequency:||ETSI (865-867 MHz)|
|Polarization:||Right Hand Circular|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 9 m (29 ft)|
|Connector Type:||SMA female (connects to SMA male)|
|Dimensions:||250 x 250 x 14 mm (9.85 x 9.85 x 0.55 in)|
|Weight:||0.75 kg (1.6 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 67|
|Operating Temperature:||-20° to +55°C (-4° to +131°F)|