Impinj RS2000 RAIN RFID Reader Module Development Kit
The Impinj RS2000 RAIN RFID Reader Module Development Kit is a hardware platform for developing RAIN RFID embedded systems using the Impinj RS2000 reader module. The kit is designed to allow connection to any number of embedded host device types, and quickly prototype and test embedded applications. The Impinj RS2000 is a turnkey embedded reader module based on the market-leading Impinj R2000 reader chip and is ideal for embedded applications requiring long read range of large tag populations, the small form factor and four antenna ports of the Impinj RS2000 enable a wide range of fixed and mobile readers for inventory management, asset tracking, logistics, and industrial automation.
NOTE: This product is a reader module development kit – NOT a finished RFID reader – and is meant for OEM and developers to simply and quickly prototype and test embedded RAIN RFID applications. If you are interested in an existing finished reader product, check out our line of finished Impinj readers.
Product Overview — Impinj RS2000 RAIN RFID Reader Module
Data Sheet — Impinj RS2000 RAIN RFID Reader Module
Quick Start Guide — Impinj RS2000 RAIN RFID Reader Module Development Kit
- 2 Impinj RS2000 RAIN RFID Reader Modules
- 1 Impinj RS2000 Development Board
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 USB Drive containing Software Tools and Documentation
- 1 Impinj Mini-Guardrail Antenna
- 1 Laird Far Field Antenna
- 1 12 Volt DC Power Supply
- 1 SMA RF Cable
- 1 Mini-USB Cable
- Impinj Monza RAIN RFID Tag Samples
Why buy this module?
The Impinj S2000 RAIN RFID Reader Module Development Kit enables quick evaluation and development with your Impinj RS2000 reader module. It provides an easy way to communicate with the Impinj RS2000 via RS-232, and provides easy access to the inputs and outputs of the device.
- Turnkey RAIN RFID reader solution for easy development.
- 10+ meter read range for large tag populations.
- Four mono-static RF ports, both SML and U.FL connections.
- RS-232 interface for easy access to Impinj RS2000 reader module.